Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Paper's Game

5 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Paper's Game - Page 9 Empty Re: Paper's Game

Post  quietkal Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:47 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Hopefully. I would love it if the rest of the family could come up. They never do, but that doesn't mean I don't hope it will happen."
Lickity starts wiping down another counter, before a realization hits him. This was his closest friend's birthday, and here he was wiping down counters and sweeping up dust while said friend is just sitting in another room. Sure, Chance is good company, but that doesn't mean it's okay for him to neglect Pine!
He telekinesises the towel over to the closet and closes it as he trots into the office, saying with a slow smile, "Office'll still be in unopenable shape for a few days; I think we can spare time for a few games. What're we playing, Mao? No, not enough of us for that I suppose. Go Dig?"
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:17 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Here, give me some of those and we'll get it done faster. Besides, if I'm right, I think that Needles, Chance and Lickity are going to be a bit late." Starsong takes some of the decorations from Winter Fur, taking advantage of her flight to put them up.
"Wait, why?"

telebiscuit wrote:I grab a few as well, levitating them around the room. "How many ponies are we expecting here? Oh, and..." I cough nervously, "Uh, which one is the birthday colt?"
"I dunno how many ponies are gonna come. I just told as many ponies as I could and asked them to pass the message." Winter Fur opens up a box of party whistles as she talks. "As for Pine Needles, he's brown, green mane, and very friendly. He'll immediately know you're not from here, so he'll find you."

quietkal wrote:Lickity starts wiping down another counter, before a realization hits him. This was his closest friend's birthday, and here he was wiping down counters and sweeping up dust while said friend is just sitting in another room. Sure, Chance is good company, but that doesn't mean it's okay for him to neglect Pine!
He telekinesises the towel over to the closet and closes it as he trots into the office, saying with a slow smile, "Office'll still be in unopenable shape for a few days; I think we can spare time for a few games. What're we playing, Mao? No, not enough of us for that I suppose. Go Dig?"
Meta:
(Fluttershy feeds some of her animals some fish...)

"You got any card games you'd want to play Lickity?" asks Pine Needles...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:54 pm

"Well, like I said, I enjoy a good game of Mao, but we're shy a few ponies for it to really work. E.R.S. is fun too, and we could play that with the three of us. What would you suggest, Chance? You're the one with the cards, after all."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:34 pm

"How about Idiot?" Chance asks. And when she realizes neither of the two know the rules of the game she gives the following explanation.

Spoiler:
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:26 pm

"Sounds interesting!" Lickity pulls over a pillow to sit on while they play.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  telebiscuit Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:06 am

"Oh, well. I think its more an issue of me dancing for the right colt." I say nonchalantly, placing the remaining decorations.
telebiscuit
telebiscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9