Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fiasco: the Game

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Fiasco: the Game Empty Fiasco: the Game

Post  Ramsus Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:18 pm

We'll be using this thread for a game/series of games of Fiasco. If you want to join the next round (assuming we do another), send me a PM or poke me over skype or something.

Our first game will use this FiM playset.

Players/Relationships/Turn Order (the player above and below you are the ones you have relationships with)

Ramsus
Copper Rose
Quietkal
Paper Shadow

Dice Pool (for ease, copy the entire dice pool into your post and cross out the die you used in addition to those crossed out already)
[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus' Turn
I'll take a 1 and define my relationship with Paper's character as a Friendship.

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Fiasco: the Game Empty Re: Fiasco: the Game

Post  Copper Rose Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Copper's Turn:
Taking a 2 and defining my relationship with Quietkal's character as family.

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:00 am

Defining me and Paper as Community
[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

My Character:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:37 am

I, Paper Shadow, being of sound mind, define the relationship between Ramsus and Copper as "Duty"...

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty-> Copper <-Family-> Quiet <-Community-> Paper <-Friend-> Ramsus
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:39 am

Ramsus

I'll define my Friendship with Paper using a 3, Best friend he/she just met 2 minutes ago.

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 am

Copper Rose:
I'll define my need with Ramsus as to get... (taking a 6)

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:09 am

Defining Quietkal-Paper Community Relationship as 'Restaurant Owner and Regular' (6)
Either side of it is fine with me, though I suppose whether I'm a foal or not will sorta limit the choices

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Copper <-Family-> Quietkal <-Community(Restaurant Owner and Regular)-> Paper
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:54 pm

I, Paper Shadow, being of sound body, set "Manehatten" as the scene for the events between Copper and Quiet...

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, Needs to Get...-> Copper <-Family, In Manehatten-> Quiet <-Restaurant-> Paper <-2 Minute Best Friend-> Ramsus

Last edited by Paper Shadow on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:01 pm

Ramsus

I'll take a 1 for a Magic Object in my relationship with Paper.

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, Needs to Get...-> Copper <-Family, In Manehatten-> Quiet <-Restaurant-> Paper <-2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object-> Ramsus
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:40 pm

Copper

I'll take a 1 for the Need to Get between me and Ramsus, making it Needs to Get Cutie Mark.

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, Needs to Get his/her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, In Manehatten-> Quiet <-Restaurant-> Paper <-2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object-> Ramsus
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:00 pm

Defining Copper-Quietkal Family as Big Sister/ Little Brother (2)
[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, Needs to Get his/her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, In Manehatten-> Quiet <-Restaurant-> Paper <-2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object-> Ramsus
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:03 pm

I, Paper Shadow, being of sound, set Manehatten's "Equestrian History Museum" as an important place between Copper and Kal...

Ramsus <-Duty, ???, Needs to Get, His/Her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, Manehatten, Equestrian History Museum-> Quietkal <-Community, Restaurant, ???, ???-> Paper <-Friends, 2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object, ???-> Ramsus
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Ramsus

I will use the last 6 and define the Magic Object as the Long-lost scepter of secrets.

(I'm willing to just accept my Duty with Copper as option 6 without anyone having to define it since it seems that's what works and is apparently an obvious direction. This means we'll have an extra die for another Detail.)

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]
[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, ???, Needs to Get, His/Her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, Manehatten, Equestrian History Museum-> Quietkal <-Community, Restaurant, ???, ???-> Paper <-Friends, 2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object, Long-lost scepter of secrets-> Ramsus
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:56 pm

I'm going to take a 5 and define a need between Quietkal and Paper as To Find...

[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]

[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, ???, Needs To Get His/Her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, Manehatten, Equestrian History Museum-> Quietkal <-Community, Restaurant, Needs To Find... ???-> Paper <-Friends, 2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object, Long-lost scepter of secrets-> Ramsus
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:52 am

Taking a 4 to define the Quietkal-Paper Need To Find as "a lost item."
[1] [1] [1]
[2] [2]
[3] [3]

[4] [4] [4]
[5] [5]
[6] [6] [6] [6]

Ramsus <-Duty, ???, Needs To Get His/Her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, Manehatten, Equestrian History Museum-> Quietkal <-Community, Restaurant, Needs To Find...a lost item-> Paper <-Friends, 2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object, Long-lost scepter of secrets-> Ramsus
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:36 am

4? Pfft, no one likes you 4. I shall rotate you until you become a more preferable number. Like 5. Yes. And with this five, I, Paper Shadow, proclaim that the Duty between Ramsus and Copper is one of Chief Weather Pony and Regional Weather Pony...

Ramsus <-Duty, Weather Ponies, Needs To Get His/Her Cutie Mark-> Copper <-Family, Big Sister/Little Brother, Manehatten, Equestrian History Museum-> Quietkal <-Community, Restaurant, Needs To Find A Lost Item-> Paper <-Friends, 2 Minute Best Friend, Magic Object, Long-lost Sceptre of Secrets-> Ramsus
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:05 pm

Name: Overcast
Race: Unicorn
Appearance:
Fiasco: the Game 1hxyyr

Overcast is filly with a dream. A dream of being the top weather-pony in all of Equestria and getting her cutie mark in weather-crafting related activities. The only problem is that she's not a pegasus. Despite what others say, be it "that's really not a good idea" or "hahahaha" or "you might want to consider something that will come more naturally to you", she's determined to do whatever it takes to fulfill her dream. Including constantly bothering Cloud Cover, Manehattan's chief weather-pony, for tips and advice or just following her around watching (and attempting to imitate) her weather-crafting. After another exhausting day of trying her hardest to flap wings she doesn't have and otherwise manipulate the wind and clouds, she has gone to Hot Toppings to get a slice of pizza to refuel her tank, where she is about to have a fateful encounter with Olive Leaf.

Last edited by Ramsus on Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:14 pm

meet...:
Though she may be new to her current position as Chief Weather Pony, she is very comfortable in her position of leadership, though she has been known to come off the wrong way on some ponies in the strangest ways. For example, there's this little unicorn filly following her around everywhere, insisting she let her try controlling the weather in Manehattan, at least for one day, and it's gotten to the point where she's debating two things: give in, or shove a cloud down the unicorn's throat. At least the unicorn can't follow her up into the clouds, though up there, there's a different problem. Cloud's little brother, [Quietkal], seems to think that she actually likes this little unicorn filly, and that she likes the unicorn more than she does her own brother. Oh, what an idiot. At least he has his Cutie Mark, and isn't pestering her to help him find out what it is like he was. What is it with foals and trying to get her to help them out in making their flanks not as blank? She might as well just go work at Flight School, if everypony thinks she's so good at helping with that.

Cloud Cover is 24, and slightly taller than the average mare her age, though thankfully she's still shorter than most stallions.
Cutie Mark is an umbrella-shaped cloud.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:14 am

Olive Leaf is a green earth pony mare with a blonde mane. She lived a normal life back in Baltimare, but after the tragic loss of her young daughter to illness, her marriage fell apart and she moved to Manehattan to start a new life, making a pizzeria called Hot Toppings. Olive Leaf loves foals, and would do anything to make them happy. [Quietkal] is a regular who voices his problems regarding his sister, Cloud Cover, and how she spends so much time with some other foal, thus Olive has a distaste for Cloud...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:26 pm

Meet Ivy Bramble, the Pegasus!
Fiasco: the Game MyPony
Ivy's approximately 14, and earned his cutie mark depicting a single (ivy) leaf perhaps a year or two ago.
He's a little clingy to the things he likes, and has a picked up the bad habit of claiming things as 'his.' 'His' chair at Hot Toppings, 'his' bocce ball set, other examples of that nature...and 'his' older sister Cloud Cover is certainly no exception.
He goes to the Hot Toppings restaurant almost everyday, where he voices his mind more than he should to those willing to listen, and has developed a sort of friendship with the owner, Olive Leaf.
A confrontation Something important is going to happen between him and Cloud Cover at the museum, which will redefine their relationship.
A staff of secrets Something will need to be found, and that will further define his relationship with Olive Leaf.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm

I'm choose to Establish.

Scene 1 will begin at Hot Toppings. It will be Overcast's first visit where she will make her special connect with Olive Leaf. She will at a random table (that may or may not be "Ivy Bramble's"). At some point Ivy Bramble will show up.

So... anyone got anything to add before we start RPing the scene?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Why is she there? Just trying to have a nice lunch? Wants to talk with Olive Leaf about something?
It's also sort of important if she's at Ivy's table if he's going to be there as well, so I'd appreciate if you established that, if not entirely relegate that confrontation to another scene.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:27 pm

I said first visit so it would be a little impossible for the reason for the visit to be to talk to someone she doesn't know. It's a pizza place, she's there to eat. I guess we could have a confrontation with Ivy be a different scene (I'd say it could be the following one, but it's Copper's turn next so.. that'd be tricky and weird). I left it as an open question in case you had input and cared one way or the other. (That's how this works, the establisher does get to choose what's in the setup for the scene, but we're supposed to chime in with ideas and opinions if we have them.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:18 pm

I have no problems, so I guess I'll give a bit of a description of the place. Hot Toppings is a fairly small place, with only a handful of square and rectangular tables (8-10) each with a menu or two on them,  welcoming but mostly empty light green walls, white and black tiles, and a wooden till area right next to the kitchen with no door separating the two. Large windows sit next to the entrance providing a view of the outside (and one inside for those passing by), and a clock hangs on the opposite wall. A ceiling fan spins lazily under a white ceiling. Above the pizzeria is the apartment Olive Leaf lives in, but that's obviously not a part of Hot Toppings. A pizza-shaped sign with the name of the place is screwed into the side of the building, so ponies can identify it...

Is that okay with everyone?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 am

Overcast, tired and hungry from another day of chasing her dreams, walks through the door of Hot Toppings, having decided to try to place out since she was in the area and have never been here before. She takes a seat at a random open table (one that just so happens to be one who a certain colt would claim as "his") and examines the menu.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next