Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slice of Night

+3
quietkal
Paper Shadow
SubjectZ
7 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Slice of Night  - Page 12 Empty Re: Slice of Night

Post  Gearhead765 Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:02 am

Rolls:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:40 pm

GEAR:
The message is sent, and the return is swift. I don't care, I want you in my office within the hour, or you will regret coming into my town."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You all notice a faint yellow glow around something behind you, and Heartfelt recognizes it as a basic telekinesis spell, but Cloudcast and Eclair basically sandwich the mare's horn between a Mach 1 Hoof-Bump and it's cut off, followed by her visibly stiffening, and yelling in pain. There's a brief clatter outside.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Heartfelt frowns and looks back, trying to figure what the mare may have been trying to move telekinetically. And seeing what the clatter was. And looking to make sure Quilted's okay because that's a thing she would do. But she's probably almost entirely distracted by Quilted.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Heartfelt spots a slightly wobbled light bulb. Also, Quilted appears alright, if shaken. However, she misses anything about the clatter. Luckily for her, the doors open to reveal the clatter's source. Quiet and Swift are back up. Swift pushes forward, and asks, a harsh glint in his eye, "Just what the buck is going on here?!"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:25 pm

"Swift Justice you will watch your tongue; there is a filly present!" Heartfelt bursts out, somewhat flustered. "Although that is a very good question and I would have expected you to have the answer!"
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:00 am

Lyre reacts, but then Heartfelt says something, and Swift turns, blushing slightly. "S-sorry ma'am. But... wait, what's wrong with Piece?" He gestures at the mare. Lyre speaks up indignantly, "She tried to break my mind, is what happened!" Swift looks shocked. The mare has no reaction. Quiet looks slightly nauseous.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:04 am

Eclair flutters her wings angrily as she hovers in the air, her fore-hooves folded in front of her. "Oui! And I must zay, zat treatment is quite...out of hoof for ze questioning of un petit enfant, non! Especially when he's done nozing wrong!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:40 pm

Stagewing looked somewhat angrily at the letter, Still wanting to get paid, but feeling almost insulted by the tone, deciding that he's had just about enough of this stuck-up mayor. Quickly putting on his cloak and ...Moving (Has he changed form from the Jabberwokey BTW?) in the direction of the town hall with angry determination.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:06 pm

Swift Justice begins to look indignant, but Lyre's words sink in and he shakes his head, his eyes going wide. He turns to Piece, and says, "W-what did you do?" Piece coughs for a moment, then begins to regain her former look of arrogance, saying weakly, "T-the child... he was too strong... dear Celestia." Swift pulls her up from her chair, his face hard and blank, and he pulls her out of the room, nodding at Quiet, who turns to you all. "Are you all ok? Kid, you feeling dizzy? Nauseous? Anything out of the ordinary?""
-------------------------------
As Stagewing walks, he hiccups again, and a strange mist comes out of his mouth. He feels his form change again, though, and he's now a shiny red wagon.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

"Yeah... Yeah I'm fine, though I think it's definitely time for some answers." Lyre says, trying to keep calm but still angry. "I think the reason why you used somepony to rifle through my mind and when I resisted tried to fry it would be a good start, don't you?" He remarks.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:19 pm

"Yes, do you have any comments about this, officer?" Smoke turns his face away from the others and holds his hoof over his mouth. He couldn't help but revel in the misfortune of the police force, even though he is no longer a thief. The grin he hid away was proof of that...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:30 pm

Stagewing snorted in frustration at his new form, trying to put on a magical disguise over himself. while continuing towards the town hall.

Roll:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:58 pm

Heartfelt continues to frown slightly. "I'm really just confused...please Passion, what's going on?"
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:49 am

Stagewing effortlessly disguises himself with an illusion tailored to his normal form. He arrives at the town hall.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Passion shakes his head frantically. "Kid, please, believe me, the last thing we wanted was for her to do that. She's, uh, an interesting pony, and certainly talented, but we just wanted her to talk to you, not try and lobotomize you!" Heartfelt can tell that he's really concerned for Lyre, but also nervous as all get-out.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Eclair slowly drops down to her hooves and folds her wings in, still looking a little upset.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Lyre looks like he's going to shout an outburst, but stops himself and starts to calm down, though still looking agitated. "You're just lucky I'm tougher than I look..."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Cloudcast looks to Heartfelt who seems to know this guy to see if she thinks he's being truthful.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:52 am

Stagewing quickly slams open the doors and walks right past the receptionist towards the mayors office. Slamming open the mayors doors with magic and sits right down in front of the mayors desk. "Now what exactly was it you wanted to talk about?" Said Stagewing, not looking happy.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:36 pm

Heartfelt nods understandingly and pauses for a moment, meeting Cloudcast's questing gaze with a half-hearted smile before looking at Quiet Compassion again. "It's...been a bit. Should you check on Swift and..." Heartfelt frowns, not having known the mare's name. "...her?"
Heartfelt then quickly glances at Quilted, just checking to make sure she's not having some sort of a problem.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:54 pm

The mayor turns in his chair, and his eyes are cold. "Let's start with just what the buck happened out there today. Half the town think you vanished, and the other half swear to Luna you turned into a... thing!"
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quiet nods at Lyre. "Yeah, we are... if you'd have been hurt... well, that's the very reason I became a cop. As for Swift... yeah, I don't see what's takin' him so long, he's got hoofcuffs on his belt. If you folks will excuse me for a moment..."
Quilted looks SUPER curious.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Heartfelt turns back to Quiet with an unbelieving stare. "Because that turned out so well a few minutes ago? We're coming too."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 am

"Yeah, we're coming along, because I'm not going to stand for being left with the pony that tried to make my brain into scrambled eggs." Lyre remarks, starting to look a bit nervous. "I... I can see that you mean well, but I don't exactly trust your compatriots after that, sorry..."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:51 am

"And that, would be a trade secret dear Mayor. But I'm guessing you wouldn't sound so urgent if this is all you called me about. After all, good Magicians always leave you guessing." Stagewing says, looking much more calmed down as he talks.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:44 pm

"When your performance causes a town panic? THEN I have issues. What. Happened?""
-------------------------------------------------------
You all trail behind Quiet, who takes you to an office to see... an unconscious Swift, and an upturned chair.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:45 pm

Smoke Screen discretely takes a picture...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next