Slice of Night

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Gearhead765 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:23 pm

Perception:
11 + 8 = 19

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:38 pm

"Messing with yer mi- you sure you're ok?" Cloudcast asks, the concern clear in her voice.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Drago765 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine. Turns out I'm tougher than she thought." Lyre says, giving a bit of a nervous chuckle. "Thanks for the concern though... It's appreciated."
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:54 pm

Cloudcast nods and gives Lyre and smile and then turns back to the evil unicorn and silently glares at her.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Paper Shadow on Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:30 pm

SubjectZ wrote:Heart Blossom nods shakily. "A-are you alright?" She turns towards the door, and her eyes widen.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." He also turns towards the door, and surprised at what has happened since the damned ringing. He takes a couple of pictures, just in case...
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  SubjectZ on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 pm

Heartfelt feels a sudden bout of lingering wooziness, and in reaching down to check anything, gives Quiet a good hard hoof to the face. He moans and slumps even further.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stagewing spots a cloak he uses when he travels. It's a bit big for a pony, but in his current state, that might not be a bad thing.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The unicorn mare still isn't reacting, though her breathing has slowed a bit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke Screen gets some good shots of his friends glaring at a catatonic police mare, and two unconscious police guards.
avatar
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:17 pm

"Anypony mind telling me what's going on?"
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  quietkal on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:29 pm

"Oh jeez." Heartfelt quickly tries to correct her mistake, pulling out a surprisingly still chilled box of juice to hold against where she struck him.
Meta:
Fall with Style, because I will not crit fail with a juice box twice in one day. Also two crit fails in a row are not typically good.
Heal: 20 = 13 (roll) +7 (skill)
avatar
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  SubjectZ on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:31 pm

He appears to still a bit, the juice box cooling the inflamed cheek. Unfortunately he and Swift are still pretty much out of it.
((Can't believe I just typed that.))
avatar
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Drago765 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

"What just happened was that unconscious unicorn tried to access my mind, then tried to fry my brain when she got frustrated..." Lyre said, looking around the room. "I have no idea what's been happening outside my mind..."
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:44 pm

"Ah came in an' saw the two of them out of it an' figured she must'a been up to somethin' fishy, what will all the magic and headaches. I couldn' figure how to properly stop 'er spell... so I just put ma' hoof down her throat to make her gag or choke and hopefully snap her outta whatever maliciousness she was up ta. And ah'd say it worked pretty well too." Cloudcast adds.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Dr Blight on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Eclair frowns at that, crossing her front legs over her chest as she flutters. "Zat is inexcusable! Such behavior is excessive even against a convicted criminal, you are un enfant yet! And still innocent until proven guilty non?!" She flutters her wings angrily as she looks around for a security camera.

perception:
17(roll)+7(skill)=24

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  quietkal on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Heartfelt breathes a relieved sigh and sticks a straw in the juice box, returning it to Compassion's forehead after taking a sip from it. After a moment of holding it there, she catches up to Cloudcast's statement about stuffing her hoof down a mare's throat and looks toward her incredulously. "You...what??"
avatar
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:58 pm

Cloudcast shrugs, understanding why Heartfelt is saying what she is, but already having given her reasoning and having nothing more to really say about it.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  SubjectZ on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:19 am

Eclair looks around, and spots a faint glimmer from the uppermost right corner.
------------------------------------------------------
The mare seems to shake for a moment, then blinks, and tears begin streaming down her face. You all can make out some faint whispering.
((Perception would work here.))
avatar
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Paper Shadow on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:22 am

(Perception Check: 5 (Roll) + 11 (Bonus) + 1 (Grandeur) = 17)

"Well, no point to wait around," comments Smoke Screen, "Let's get going."
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 am

Perception: 5 + 9 + 1 = 15

Perception to aid Lyre's perception: 5 + 11 + 1 = 17
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  quietkal on Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 am

Distracted by Cloudcast's seeming apathy, Heartfelt doesn't hear the whisper very well and simply manages a "Wh...what?"

Perception: 13 = 3 (roll) +10 (skill)
avatar
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Drago765 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:47 pm

Lyre keeps staring at the mare, trying to listen to what she's whimpering.

Roll:
Earlier perception roll: 12 + 9 = 21
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Gearhead765 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:29 pm

Stagewing looks at the cloak, before gaining an idea, knowing that the mayor would probably question why he was wearing the cloak, he wrote a message and tried to deliver it to the mayor using magic, knowing that his current clawed state would make his message more convincing.

The Message:
"I am sorry that I am not able to come personally, but it seems I am not very used to being so close to the frozen mountains, as I have fallen ill. I should be able to meet you in a few days, but as it is now I am stuck in bed, deeply sorry for not coming. -Stagewing."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Posts : 126
Join date : 2013-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  SubjectZ on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:22 pm

None of you pick up much, but you all manage to make out a few random words here and there.
Transcript:...failed Her... not like this..." Her eyes flicker briefly to Quilted, and she shakes her head. Then, her horn glows.
((Everyone roll Perception.))
((Clockeye, give me Magecraft and Persuasion))
avatar
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Posts : 414
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Ramsus on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:35 pm

Cloudcast, prepared for this, gives the mare's horn another good smack and says, "Are ya thick or somethin'? We ain't trusting ya to cast spells. Don't try it again."

Spoiler:

Perception: 5 + 7 + 1 = 13
Persuasion (intimidation): 5 + 19 + 1 = 25
Athletics: 13 + 12 + 1 = 26
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Dr Blight on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:46 pm

Eclair's eyes go wide when she sees the horn glow and glares, pumping her wings to launch herself across towards the unicorn quickly and smack her horn.

rolls:
16(roll)+17(score)+2(1d4)+1(lyre)=36 acrobatics to smack her horn before she gets her spell off.
8(roll)+7(score)=15 perception for whatever.

Flying Ace
Prerequisite: Cloud Chaser
You may roll twice on all precision or brawn checks made to fly and take either result.
[2] Unique – Add an additional 1d4 to the higher result.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  quietkal on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:50 pm

Heartfelt steps between the mare and Quilted, adopting a defensive posture over the filly.
Meta:
Perception: 22 = 12 (roll) +10 (skill)
Arcana for figuring out what magics she's doing: 22 = 15 (roll) +7 (skill)
Freaky Knowledge: Romance / Sewing yadda yadda
avatar
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Posts : 686
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:09 pm

Smoke steps backwards a bit. Magic is never a good sign...

(Perception Check: 7 (Roll) + 11 (Bonus) + 1 (Lyre) = 19)
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Slice of Night

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum