Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mertropolis

+3
Z2
SubjectZ
Ramsus
7 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mertropolis - Page 24 Empty Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 am

Floe flies over to the scene. "Oh, that's nasty. But I've got an idea. Does anyone have a pen or something? No one? Alright." She looks around for something to write with, before spotting the dripping blood. "It's gonna be one of those days, huh." She sticks the tip of one of her claws into the blood, pulls out her bottle with telekinesis, and asks "Okay, what's wrong with her?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 am

"Broken leg, pipe in side, several broken ribs. What are you planning?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:45 am

The lizardponies clearly notice that Floe has flown over and some are still discussing while one asks, "Hey, what you do there?" At the same time, Hunter begins to walk around the murky area around Golden to get a better angle/get closer to the rest of the party.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:59 am

Floe begins to write, and replies "I've got a friend." She writes the following message:

"Help! Broken leg, pipe,
broken ribs. Building fell
on her. Will explain later.
Floe <3"

"Okay, guys, here's what to do," instructs Floe as she writes. "Magnets, tell them that we are taking our friends and leaving, and that we were wrong and we apologise for intruding and harming them. Rocky, you need to go get Cinders. Fly up and drop down on her, and then fly up again, otherwise it will feel like you are trying to walk through syrup. Shadow Me, drop that skull and go find Heather. If she ain't home, find her and bring her home." She finishes the message, then empties the bottle, drinking some water herself and using the rest to clear her claw and then levitates the bottle onto Coral's person somewhere. With a deep breathe and a rub of the claws, she starts channelling her powers to teleport Coral to Heather Health's apartment, the darkness pulling the seapony into the shadows...

(Shadowmancy Check: 13 (Roll) + 18 (Skill) = 31)
(Shadow Walk: 15 Second Prep Time)

Last edited by Paper Shadow on Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:03 am

Gear Craft nods, and turns, steeling himself. He walks forward a bit, and says to the Lizard Ponies, "Listen, please, all of you! My friends and I were wrong to intrude on your sanctuary, and for that we apologize.. We only wish to take our friends and leave you in peace. Please, we're sorry for this whole thing, and we just want to go home."
((Persuasion:12 + 10 = 22.))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:06 am

The shadow resentfully puts the skull down and zooms off. The lizardponies seem to nod and murmur some kind of agreement to what Gear is saying, though a few make less agreeable murmurs and Hunter just ignores him and keeps walking around to get a better angle.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:44 am

Col nods and flies up before flying towards Golden, swooping down to pick her up before swooping back to the others. Glancing at Coral with a very worried look on his face.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:41 pm

As Col flies over with Golden, Hunter finally gets a good angle on the excavated building and spots the dead lizardpony. He sniffs at the air again and after a moment gives a terrifyingly loud roar of rage.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:17 pm

Col, hearing the roar remarks "Welp, that's not a good sign. Keep working on getting her out of there!" He then quickly puts Golden down and gets into a blocking stance in front of Floe and Golden. "IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO GET TO THEM YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO GO THROUGH ME!"

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:55 pm

Gear Craft jumps in alarm, then quickly says, "Wait, wait. I know this looks bad, Hunter, but any casualties were completely by accident, when the building collapsed. Please, we're so sorry, but there's gotta be a better way to make it up then by killing us!"
((Persuasion:7 + 12 = 19))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:01 pm

"ACCIDENTALLY KILL BROTHER. ACCIDENT STILL BE DEAD. LIKE YOU!" Hunt yells and charges Gear Craft, but gets blocked by Col. However Hunter still has both arms free and even without them is slowly pushing Col back towards the rest.

At the same time Floe finishes teleporting Coral away, but with all this magical exertion she has to drop something and her creepy dark sense drops away, which she can't be somewhat thankful for in the back of her mind anyway.

Then most (but not all) of the lizardponies charge the group.... only to get stuck in Floe's wall of thick shadows.

Last edited by Ramsus on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:11 pm

Gear Craft yells an jumps backwards, then yells, "LISTEN TO ME, THERE'S GOTTA BE A WAY WE CAN MAKE IT UP TO YOU." As Gear is saying this, he preps his suit, jogging away from the other's, but still in Hunter's field of vision. Just need a few seconds... As he moves, he activates his displacement unit, and picks up a particularly sharp rock, chucking it at Hunter."Alright, buck it, you want me?! Come and get me!" He picks up another rock and chucks it. "Come on, tubby, I killed em, come and get me! I killed your brothers! Col, grab the others and get out of here, I'll catch up."
((Acro roll to make prep time instantaneous 25, 10 + 15 = 25. Fuck it, using another Nimble Hooves, 1 left. 30, suit's on.))
((Persuasion to convince Hunter to come at me: 20 + 12 = 32. COME AT ME BROH))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

"DAMN IT GEAR, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" Col shouts, but seeing no alternative now that Gear has gone on his suicide plan, quickly picks Golden up. "Floe, we gotta move! Gear just did something incredibly stupid, but it's a chance to get out of here!" He says, before deciding that it'd be better not to wait to move and just picking her up as well and heading for the way they got here.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:23 pm

Gear remembers something, and yells out real quick, "Floe, grab my door if you can!" Put a lot of work into that thing, don't wanna lose it.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:47 am

(Super Shadow Walk (0 Magic Points Remaining))

Floe takes a second to be proud of a job well done, but then hears Gear's request, and goes with it. She levitates the skull to her, moves to the door, and picks it up...

(Acrobatics Check: 4 (Roll) + 9 (Skill) = 13)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:50 am

The lizardponies continue to move slowly through Floe's wall of shadowstuff as Col carries Golden up through the hole above. Meanwhile Hunter roars and leaps at Gear Craft who is not fast enough to dodge... not that he needs to. Gear being intangible is safe and sound, if completely blind inside of Hunter.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:10 am

Floe flies upwards and through the hole with her prizes...

---

When Floe is through, Col places Golden down safely and looks through the hole. "GEAR?" the bat pony calls down to the giraffe, "GEAR WHERE ARE YOU?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:31 am

Gear Craft gulps, and jumps out of Hunter long enough to yell, "DOWN HERE!, KINDA INSIDE HIM. MAKE SURE THE OTHERS ARE ALRIGHT!"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Feb 10, 2014 1:35 pm

As Gear and Col yell to each other, Hunter looks at Gear as he gets up and makes a "grrrrrrrr" noise. Then he turns and jumps onto the side of a nearby building (which shakes a little under his mass) and he quickly climbs the rest of the way up.

The lizardponies continue to be slowed by Floe's shadowtar wall (Gear can see this, though he can't actually see the wall itself. Or actually anything since he's once again without a lightsource.)

Golden finally wakes up on the cold ground. Her ears hurt from the yelling and her everything is sore.

Endurance roll for Golden because waiting on Tyger just for a roll is silly. 5 + 16 = 21, so success.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:32 pm

"HOLD ON, I'M COMING TO GET YOU!"

"Woah woah woah, hold it Rocky," responds Floe, "You're not going back down there, are you?"

"I'm not gonna just leave him behind, Floe! I don't care how dangerous it is, we've got to save him!"

"Look, I get it, you want to protect him, but I've got an idea to get him out of there. If it doesn't go work, you can do whatever you want. Deal?"

Col gives multiple glances to both Floe and the area through the hole. Eventually, he decides to trust the dragonnel, and flies upwards and out of the hole with a worried but trusting smile. "Deal." With that confirmation, Floe moves towards the hole, spots Gear, and begins to have him transported by the shadows like she did with Coral...

(Preparing Shadow Walk)

---

Col moves to Golden as he waits. "Are you awake yet Golden?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:51 pm

Gear Craft yells out, "Hey, wait! COME BACK HERE YOU GECKO!" Buck, gotta distract him! Gear Craft activates his Matter Displacer, and launches a small rock at Hunter.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 pm

Golden makes a grimace that eventually turns into a smirk. "Yea but I'd rather not be. Also I'm like never doing that again but for now I think I can manage... D-did you save Coral?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:35 pm

The rock bounces off Hunter harmlessly, in fact he doesn't even notice it, as he runs along the rooftop and leaps onto the ceiling where he digs his claws in and hangs upsidown and starts making his way to the Floe.

Floe feels the lizardponies finally pass through her shadow wall. ((You want to stop maintaining that now?))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:58 pm

Col explains the situation to Golden.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:17 pm

Gear Craft begins to back away from the oncoming wave of lizard ponies, then looks at Hunter to see if he's about to grab onto anything large, or inter-connected.
He then realizes that he's functionally blind and that it was pointless to look up. He decides to climb the nearby rubble pile so his allies can see him better.
((Athletics I guess. 11 + 3 = 14))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next