Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mertropolis

+3
Z2
SubjectZ
Ramsus
7 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mertropolis - Page 5 Empty Re: Mertropolis

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:04 am

Col looks over at the other drawings, his eyes falling on the one labeled Blaze. "Wait a moment... that would require fireproof material, which is typically very expensive and hard to find..." He remarked. "...Though I could probably see if I could make a chemical to make the same effect!" He exclaimed, like a light-bulb just appeared over his head, before turning to Golden. "I'd need your help to make it though, I don't know the temperature I'd have to be able to make it resist, and I don't really know how your fire works..."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Z2 Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:17 am

"My costume is likely to look poor with that shade of green, but that should not be a problem: we have a very stretchy purple material available, bits of myself. I would also prefer the name Sanctuary... In fact, I have my own design!"

Reseda animatedly describes a costume idea (the one on her character sheet) but admits that a leaf-necked cowl would be an excellent addition.

"I appreciate your proactivity."
Z2
Z2

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:32 am

Golden stares at the paper for a moment before exclaiming "[color:8a3e=E0E001]This. Is. Awesome!" The deer then turns over to Col. " You can make some stuff to make this well feel free to run any tests that you like 'cause I like know as much as you do probably."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:50 am

"Right then! I just need the proper place with the proper equipment..." Col says, then he stops to ponder for a while. "I know of one place, but it's pretty far away... anywhere nearby that could act as a lab?" He says, trying to think if he knows about one himself.

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:00 pm

You could break into a lab somewhere or go to a different college somewhere and try to get them to use their labs (but they probably wouldn't let you) but, your best bet would just be to take the extra time to go to your own. Especially considering its not like making fabric or other things with new chemical compositions is going to only take a couple of hours.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:07 pm

"Ah, never-mind, we're going to a place I know I can work but it's going to be a bit of a trip." Col says. "Let's get going!" He exclaims, already trotting out the door.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:58 pm

"How far away is this lab?" Coral asks as she picks up with with her magic all the food from the table she can carry (which is all of what is remaining). "I think I might want to re-design a couple of the costumes, mine in particular, and I have more colors and better sketch paper back at the hotel, though it's over at Blazing Bluff."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:00 pm

"About... 45 minutes away, I think." Col remarked.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:11 pm

Measured Response looks at the drawings and asks, "So you came here just to discuss that you have powers and costumes? What do you even need the costumes for if you're not going to go out and do stuff? Or did you already discuss that bit without me?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:29 pm

"Well, my thoughts are that, since most of us seem to have super powers, it would be a better idea to already have the costumes and superheroes already in waiting for when a supervillain shows up, than to assemble the team after the villain has started going on a killing spree. If there is never another villain, then, well, better safe than sorry, right?" She says through a mouthful of the last of the pretzels. She swallows, then continues. "We originally came here to just talk about things we noticed about the machine from when we were captured, things we would rather not say where it could be overheard by literally anyone, but the conversation quickly turned to the powers which we seem to have developed since then, powers we suppose were given to us by the machine. After seeing the powers that were demonstrated, I had a very strange dream during my short nap (I get most of my ideas for anything from dreams) that gave me the idea to design the costumes that I drew. Does that make sense?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:40 pm

"Yeah but, you're just... waiting for villains to show up and announce themselves or something? If they don't know you guys are even out there, why would they be throwing out challenges and stuff? What I mean is that, I'm sure if you guys have powers and there are villains out there, they're probably already active and doing villain.... stuff. I know you're new and stuff but, it's not really the 'norm' for villains to go on random pointless killing sprees." Measured replies. "Though it has happened." he adds under his breath.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:03 pm

"The killing spree was just an example. What I mean is that, unless I'm just a complete shut-in and don't know about any bad guys showing up before now, since Stealheart died, we can be ready for when any villains too big for the police to handle show up, we'll already be ready."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:05 pm

"Good to be prepared I guess. Do you have a way to actually know about criminal activity when it's occurring or are you just going to leap to action after reading the morning paper?" Measured Responce asks, clearly somewhat teasingly.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:12 pm

Coral blinks, then looks at Gear Craft.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Gear Craft watches all of this in stunned silence, then says, stepping into the coffee table ((Assuming suit has activated)), "Well, to start, I like that costume design, though it's not much in the way of stealth. Second off, we don't even know if any villains have shown up yet. Costumes should wait for reasons to wear them, right? And if any super powered individuals decide to show up and be... evil, we might be able to set up something with the authorities. We're of no good to anyone if we get mistaken for villains. If and when we do make costumes, I'd just need some sort of insulated dye for my intangibility suit... And... wait, Measured, that's it! What if any new villains decide to make themselves known by going for the surviving hostages?! We gotta get back to that unveiling!" He turns to the door, preparing to run.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:57 pm

"YOU'RE RIGHT! Gah, I hope we aren't too late!" Col exclaims, rushing after Gear as fast as he can.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:59 pm

Gear Craft yells out behind his shoulder as he runs, "SorryMeasuredseeyoulaterokay?!" As he runs, he turns to Col and says, "Can you keep that rock thing going in a fight?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:05 pm

"Haven't tested that yet, but I think I'll be able to!" He responds.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:12 pm

G.C nods and continues, huffing and puffing.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Floe just watches the pair leave as she continues to lean on her chair...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:15 pm

"Hold on a second!" Coral stomps her hoof. "If everyone here who has new superpowers was a hostage, then what is to say that other hostages didn't get powers as well? Besides, the police had muskets. If they can't handle something with those, what makes you think we could handle that same thing? And don't you think that we would hear the screams from here, or explosions, or something? If villians were planning to attack, it would have made more sense to attack just as it's being revealed, when the highest number of people are there to see the unveiling. Besides, the whole point of having a costume is so that you have a secret identity, and don't have to worry about dodging paparazzi all the time or those close you getting hurt because the villains would know who you are and how to hurt you best!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:55 pm

Gear Craft screeches to a halt and looks back. He says, "Huh... The unicorn has a good point."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:37 pm

Col stops as well. "Oh... right." He says, scratching the back of his head. "Guess we're all just a bit worked up at the moment... Though we might want to investigate a few rumors if we can."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:10 pm

"Anyway, Gear Craft, do you think you could make something that could notify us immediately when a crime is committed in Mertropolis, or at least something to that effect? Or will we have to constantly patrol the city, once we're ready to go?" Coral turns to Col. "I agree that we should look into some of the rumors, but we should save anything more than 'idle curiosity' for when we have costumes." She starts walking out the door, but stops. "Oh, and do any of you know where we could actually get these costumes made? There's no use in designing it if you have no way to make it reality."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:46 pm

Gear Craft thinks for a moment and says, "Not exactly, but I have been working on something that might help... We'll have to see. What I CAN do is work on a communication system. Anyway, I suggest we grab some costume-y stuff, then hit the streets, look for crime... and stuff." He finishes sheepishly.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next