Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mertropolis

+3
Z2
SubjectZ
Ramsus
7 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mertropolis - Page 10 Empty Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:02 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Perfect! Is he already there, or what? And isn't it a little early for going to a club?"
"He's that way." Floe points towards the direction of Gear. "And trust me Selkie, it's never too early for going to the club."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:14 am

Coral immediately goes in the direction Floe points. When she reaches Gear Craft, she immediately starts talking.

What she's saying:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:35 am

Golden shrugs at Floe. "Know any good clubs that won't like break the bank?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:10 pm

Col tried to remember if he did. He was pretty sure he did, but most of them were pretty far away. Come on, think Col! There must be an affordable one nearby...

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:13 pm

Col doesn't know of any nearby (in this area of Central) clubs that are open at this hour that are reasonably affordable and safe. He does know of one rather skeezy one where you're more likely to be mugged than not after leaving.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:11 am

Gear Craft's eyes widen, surprised at this word barrage. He holds up a hoof, and says, "Okay, okay! Wait, who told you I could... oh, never mind. Yeah, I get what you mean. Well, I'll need costume ideas from all of us, and measurements. But sure, I guess I could do something." He begins to walk over to the others, chiming in with, "Maybe we could handle the clubs when, y'know, they're open? It's a bit early. Maybe we could sit down and think of costume stuff? Coral and I were talking, and I figured I could put together some basic stuff. Time to finally put my few months of sewing expertise to use, eh?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:04 pm

"I worked late last night on a new concept drawing for mine. I have it with me, as well as materials for making more concept drawings as you would like them to look. Why don't we go somewhere less public so that random people don't walk by and see or hear what we're doing?" Coral picks up the stuff she left sitting on the bench when she got up to talk to Gear Craft so she can go immediately to wherever they decide to go for this.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:10 pm

Gear Craft smiles and says, "Well, I mean, are you guys up for some designing?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:06 pm

"What's the nearest place you guys know of that we can safely talk about this stuff?"

Last edited by Copper Rose on Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:07 pm

Golden groans and pouts. "I was hoping to do something fun..but well sure I guess we sorta need to do it... Still like the one I saw."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:28 pm

"Well, we obviously aren't required to change our costume designs, but I just remember that most of us had words to say about how they looked."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:23 pm

Floe had the same feelings that Golden had, but she smiles with an idea. "Alright you guys, party at my place," the dragonnel tells the rest of the group flying slightly above them, "B.Y.O.B." With that, Floe flies off and heads home, knowing that Gear would be able to lead the rest to her place (although in retrospect willing letting a stranger be able to trace you was a creepy prospect)...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:40 am

"Well, Gear Craft, since you can track where she is, you lead the way? We can find somewhere to buy drinks along the way."

Streetwise:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:08 am

"Sounds like a decent enough idea." Col remarked, trying to think of where he could find his personal favorite nearby.

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:28 am

Before arriving home, Floe buys some discount fish burgers and a pizza for this party...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:42 pm

Gear Craft, thinking quickly, tries to think of a place he could find some of his personal favorite, some nice warm hot chocolate. "I could use something to drink too."
Streetwise:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:18 pm

Golden tries to think of any places that would have decent quality and affordable stock of her drink of choice. "Alright we all need to grab a few bottles and then comes the party!"

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:58 am

Everyone finds what they're looking for, some with more ease/relative expense than others and find their way to what they think is Floe's place.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:44 pm

Gear Craft leads the way, activating his tracer sense.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Oct 24, 2013 4:48 pm

When they get to the apartment itself, after Floe inevitably lets them in, Coral immediately sets up her art supplies on as little of the first table she sees as she can - that is to say, the entire table, plus some floor and a chair or two. On another table (or the floor, if there isn't another table), she pulls her more recent concept drawing for Psionica from her old tube and flattens it on the table for the others to look at, as an example of her skill, and if they wanted the style of the costumes to match. "Okay, so how do you want your costumes to look, as compared to how I drew the initial concepts?"

Re-post of Psionica, for easier and faster reference:
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:35 pm

Copper Rose wrote:When they get to the apartment itself, after Floe inevitably lets them in, Coral immediately sets up her art supplies on as little of the first table she sees as she can - that is to say, the entire table, plus some floor and a chair or two. On another table (or the floor, if there isn't another table), she pulls her more recent concept drawing for Psionica from her old tube and flattens it on the table for the others to look at, as an example of her skill, and if they wanted the style of the costumes to match. "Okay, so how do you want your costumes to look, as compared to how I drew the initial concepts?"
While Floe does let you in, welcoming you and giving a comment on your drink of choice ("Apple juice? Guessing you're a lightweight, right? No biggie."), you are unable to find a table in the apartment. The opening room, which is L-shaped and is an open living room and kitchen, is very underfunished, except for about four bean bag chairs and common kitchen fixures like a small fridge and oven (on top of which and inside stand the food Floe got for the social gathering), and a pile or two of many things, including clothes, books, different sized sheets of paper, and who knows what else, around the corners of the room. A tiny bookshelf stands out in the otherwise cheap place, although empty cans that rest on top of it slightly ruins its appeal. The walls are coated in a grubby green, which match a similar coloured carpet, while the kitchen has tiles as dull as the rest of the floor. Another door lies across the entrance of the apartment...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:52 pm

Coral looks around, then goes to the kitchen and starts to set up on the tile floor. "Would you happen to have any tables in other rooms? It would be much preferable to this tile floor. I will use this, however, if you don't have any tables I can use."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Coral looks around, then goes to the kitchen and starts to set up on the tile floor. "Would you happen to have any tables in other rooms? It would be much preferable to this tile floor. I will use this, however, if you don't have any tables I can use."
"No, I just use the back of a book when I want to write something."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:32 pm

Coral sighs. "You should get a table. It'll make all sorts of things much easier, trust me. Anyway, anyone already have ideas of what they want their redesigned costumes to look like? I am willing to do multiple drafts."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:33 pm

Col steps in and takes a look around, a small smirk appearing on his face. "Well, this is a familiar set-up." He remarked, putting his drink choice down next to the food on the oven before sitting down in one of the bean-bag chairs. "I take it your band hasn't been doing well?"
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next