Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories IC

+2
Ramsus
Colter Bolt
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty they're even a glowy green. *sigh*

Post  Ka.avik Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:12 pm

"I would inform you
that zebra is untrue"

"Wings of white, eyes of ... green?
Pegasus is my tribe; guarding, my scene."

Spark Impulse smirks for a long moment before frowning. "Dangit. Stupid coat is contagious or something."
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:01 pm

The three dragons growl in unison. "We need to be going now."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:13 pm

Ka.avik wrote:"I would inform you
that zebra is untrue"

"Wings of white, eyes of ... green?
Pegasus is my tribe; guarding, my scene."

Spark Impulse smirks for a long moment before frowning. "Dangit. Stupid coat is contagious or something."
"Thats interesting.  How did that happen?"  seeming genuinely surprised.

tygerburningbright wrote:The three dragons growl in unison. "We need to be going now."
Marrow starts heading up the stairs.

"Right.  Right.  I wonder if I can swing by my old lab and pick up my research.  Wonder if my research is still there.  Wonder if my old lab is still there."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka.avik Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 pm

Kingy wrote:
Marrow starts heading up the stairs.

"Right.  Right.  I wonder if I can swing by my old lab and pick up my research.  Wonder if my research is still there.  Wonder if my old lab is still there."
"And, uh. A pair of sunglasses. In fact we should check a level or two along here for all the various, uh, stuff we might need."

Spark shimmy-shakes, then flaps his wings to hover just above everyone's shoulders.
"Disguises we will wish for,
Provisions from some floor.
Weapons and armor mayhap
in case bystanders snap."

Spark falls suddenly to the floor again, and shaking his head, just starts trudging up the steps. "Y'all got me talkin' crazy. Ain't gonna help us none when we get out if I sound like a striped monstrosity. On top o' lookin' like one, I mean."
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:56 pm

"What?" Thirteen asks, clearly quite confused and looking to Asura for some kind of explanation.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:05 am

Ka.avik wrote:
"And, uh. A pair of sunglasses. In fact we should check a level or two along here for all the various, uh, stuff we might need."
"Too true.  Nothing brings in the mares like a cool pony, and nothings cooler than a pair of shades.  We'll should keep on the lookout for some."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:08 am

Ramsus wrote:"What?" Thirteen asks, clearly quite confused and looking to Asura for some kind of explanation.
The three sisters look at each other and then nod. "We are just as confused as you are." "Oo they might wanna get some supplies though."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:56 pm

"Oooh, yes let's go get supplies. Then while they are looking I can eat the- wait I'm not supposed to eat these ones right? So why do we need the supplies trap thing?" Thirteen asks.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:31 pm

"It's not a trap they need different supplies from you and yea we kinda need them." Su answers.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:08 pm

"Come along now. That last floor was obviously a bust, but maybe the next floor will have something good." Marrow waits til the rest start moving before heading to the next floor.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:33 pm

"Why do they need objects? Have they no teeth?" Thirteen asks, clearly not grasping some obvious truths and missing entire worldviews.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 27, 2013 12:59 am

Ramsus wrote:"Why do they need objects? Have they no teeth?" Thirteen asks, clearly not grasping some obvious truths and missing entire worldviews.
"I actually don't have teeth anymore, just a really strong acid."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:43 am

"Acid works even better than teeth sometimes. Whenever something would fall in a pool it never came back out!" Thirteen says, reminiscing of good times.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:45 am

"You guys should all get some acid. Its the best."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:10 pm

The party moves ahead, opening the next door they come across. Behind the door appears to be a jungle. ((Perception/Streetwise check for more information))

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:24 pm

The dragon sisters try so see what lies within the jungle.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:26 pm

Perception: 11 + 11 = 22. And I have Echolocation if that helps.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka.avik Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Hovering several inches off the floor, Spark stares dumbfounded at the jungle. "Don't that beat all. Where do they get their growlights, anyway?"

Hoping to head off trouble, Spark stares over the shoulders of his friends, intently into the dense foliage -- Rolled 8 + 10 = 18 but he has night-vis oh, wait. Just glow in the dark eyes which aren't especially helpful just yet.

Spark frowns, looks up and down the interminable industrial elevator shaft, and if he sees nothing moving yet, including his new friends, he will offer to enter the room/jungle first.
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:19 am

OOC:Streetwise.  What was the function of this room?
Roll(1d20)+8:
9,+8
Total:17

Marrow taps his head as if about to say something.

"Gentles.  With your permission I'd like to try something out.  There are two things I can do to make travel through this area a whole lot more pleasant."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:24 pm

Noting no negative response, Marrow skins turns slightly blue and runes appear in the air before him.   He rapidly spits at his companions a glob of goo that quickly covers the surface of what it hits, but leaves the mouth and eyes clear, and hardens into a cloth-like substance that breathes and is comfortable to move in.

Traveler's Mantle:

He then moves forward into the jungle  and grows 10Xs as large with a broad flat back and spindly legs.  He then scoops everypony up onto his back.

"Ok, lets see what we can see."

More Than Meets The Eye:
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 3 Empty The wind in my face and the air across my hair!

Post  Ka.avik Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:07 am

Sparky briefly coughs and sputters until he realizes the drying goo isn't actually preventing him from doing so. "That was very nice, kingy." Spark says in a cautious, guarded tone as he examines his new cloak by poking it with a hoof. Spark's balance is so good and he's so distracted he doesn't immediately notice the scooped-onto-Marrow's-back thing.

"Whoa. Quite the trick there, Marrow. Guess we're all going in together huh? Teamwork, I like it."
Spark looks around happily, both at the appearance of open ground, and at his newfound friends at his side.

that perception roll:
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:49 pm

(Perception Check: 7 (Roll) + 8 (Bonus) (-Whatever my penalty is) = 15 (-Whatever my penalty is)

"Dream Analysed, Psychological Profile Confirmed," comments the cyborg as he gets lifted onto the back of the slime. It feels nice to be so high up, but also saddening, reminding a part of Cranial of the time he was still Gaston. The other part was more focused on updating psychological profiles...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:52 pm

ASuRa and Thirteen can tell that there is a large beast in the forest, but appears to be sleeping. Sparks and Cranial can't tell where one tree ends and one begins. Marrow remembers that this was one of the various testing rooms in the facility.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:37 pm

Ra drops into a hushed whisper. "There is a large creature around here but we should be fine as long as we don't make much noise.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm

"I think this was one of the testing rooms.  Can't remember what it was testing. Maybe it was testing that beast. Or perhaps the beast is the test."
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next