Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories IC

+2
Ramsus
Colter Bolt
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 5 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:17 am

((Yeah, that was an attack. And congrats. The beast is now bloodied.))

The TimberDog howls in pain before becoming silent and still under Cranial's treatment.
TimberDog stats:

((Edit))
Combat ended, and the TimberDog will now follow you until it either dies or regains its senses. (Saving roll/Damage will be taken every 10 posts, or if I feel a sufficient amount of time has passed.)

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 5 Empty Nizzice. That's just grizzate.

Post  Ka.avik Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:22 am

Spark Impulse looks up at the now docile creature, a melding of canines, and feels wonder.

"I wonder if he could fetch the paper. Let us find out how much time has passed." Looking around at the jungle setting, and back up at the timber dog, Spark adds "Still not what I was hoping to put into my pack."

Spark Impulse will also look around for signs of civilization ... a path, anything manufactured, or any implications there's more to see in this "room" than giant sequoias made miniature.

lookyloo roll:
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories IC - Page 5 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories IC

Post  Cardbo Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:37 am

"Good show!" Marrow reabsorbs the combat tentacles, and walks up to the dog. "Can you understand us?"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 am

Thirteen gives Cranial Crack a look that says "Awww, you ruined all the fun." and shifts her scales back to a normal coloration/pattern (though those who pay close attention will note it's not exactly the same as it was before).
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:08 pm

THAT WAS BORING! Su screams out a stream of electricity shooting out of her mouth. While the other two don't actually say anything it is rather clear that they share the same opinion. Though A quickly starts looking around the area searching for any useful plants.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Spark's search proves fruitless, but the dragons do find an assortment of plants that don't look like they would do any harm. The TimberDog doesn't respond to Marrow, let alone acknowledge him.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:53 pm

Marrow turns to Cranial. "Can you read the dog's mind?"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka.avik Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:13 am

Spark takes care not to wander too far afield, always within sight (and shouting distance) of his traveling companions, while poking his nose and fluorescent eyes through the underbrush. Not finding anything of pony manufacture, he eventually gives up. "Nothin' in here like what I was kinda hopin' for."

At Marrow's question, Spark absentmindedly quips "Can the dog read the paper?" Then notices the dragons nibbling at various plants and pieces of plants, and he tries to emulate them, grabbing several herbal leaves and a fruit or two to take with the party.

Under his breath he comments at a particularly spiky looking fruit, "I sure hope dragon-monsters have innards that are mostly like pegasus-monsters' innards."

Eventually satisfied, and feeling cautiously optimistic about their new pet, Spark Impulse looks at his party and, if they appear mostly done with the local searching, suggests aloud "I think we found all the useful stuff in here. Considering we still don't know what we're walking into, you know. But if we need a giant jungle stuffed into a small cubicle we can always come back for it, hay?"

(With one eyebrow raised) "Though I'd still like a set of riot gear."

"So, shall we mosey up a few flights and pick a different room? Fluffy there could carry our stuff, or something."
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Dec 05, 2013 1:54 am

"Please people, he is not our personal servant," protests the cyborg, "He is a test subject, just like us, and more importantly he is my patient. I would like it if you treated him with respect." He then looks at the timberdog in the eyes and sends him a telepathic message. "Hello there, can you understand me?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Dec 05, 2013 7:30 pm

The TimberDog responds with a series of monotonous growls and barks.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 pm

The Dragons take the plants before heading back over to the rest of the group. "Why do you think we can carry around an entire room?" A turns over to Crack while Ra continues on.
"Doctor Robot how long will the dog be domesticated?"
However you do have a point we need to move on from this distraction."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:09 am

"Psychological Profile Created," remarks Cranial Crack as he rotates his head to look at the dragons. "The session could be over any moment now." Once more to the timberdog, he messages "If you can understand me, please sit down as I do." The cyborg then proceeds to sit down, just like he told the creature he would...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:25 am

Marrow's going to check on the state of the dog's wounds.

OOC:Anything serious? Anything unusual from the basic combat trauma? Heal check.
Roll(1d20)+9:
19,+9
Total:28
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:59 pm

The TimberDog sits down as told, and as Marrow checks it, its bark covers up the bleeding wounds. Other than the fact that the TimberDog won't be able to take much more damage before it falls, the TimberDog seems fine.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:16 am

"Very good. Now, I would like you to think of something you would like to say to me. Think really hard, and then say it to me with your mind."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:17 pm

Andesine... Labradorite...

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:41 pm

"Psychological Profile Updated."

"Conversation Method Accepted. Hello. What is your name? Say it to me with your mind, like before."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:29 pm

No name...

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 am

Would you like a name?
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm

Yes...

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:38 am

Cranial Crack studies the test subject. "How about Bark?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:34 pm

Ok... Bark, well, barks and wags his tail.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:13 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:Ok... Bark, well, barks and wags his tail.

"This is a good sign. Yes?"
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:44 am

"Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Bark." Cranial turns his head around to face the rest of the group. "Psychological Profile Named. Everyone, this is Bark." He turns back to the dog creature. "We are trying to escape these laboratories, would you like to join us?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:03 am

Thirteen does not formally acknowledged Bark, not seeing why they're doing this.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next