Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements of Nature

+3
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
Copper Rose
7 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Elements of Nature - Page 7 Empty Re: Elements of Nature

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:36 pm

"Bah I don't care either."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:04 am

"So, the pair glance at us and share a laugh," Zanzibar whispers to his companion, "Are you interested in the giraffe?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Tue Aug 12, 2014 6:31 pm

"They're cute, but not my type." Bloomberg stated flatly.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 am

"Oh, I see, and agree."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:25 am

Suddenly a pony barges into the train car form another, hardly affected by the sheer volume of the snoring for his own angry muttering. "I would much rather be in this car than the same car as that pony when he's like this!"

"Oh, you're right where we want you..." An unfamiliar voice says, and Falls can hear hoofsteps of ponies moving into a circle around her. "Those were some foolish friends of yours, taking you blindfolded through a crowd in this city, especially such a pretty mare like you."

“Didn’t notice us, sure. What do you think she meant by ‘Straight Mare’?”
“Maybe she’s a lesbian... too bad.”
“Maybe... but that means a group thing is probably the best choice of action, wouldn’t you agree?”
“...Do you even comprehend the word you say? If she’s a lesbian then us going over there wouldn’t mean anything.”
“Just the one. Which means I still got a shot with my filly.”
“Still seems crazy, so still seems like a waste of time.”
“Buck you, and buck it. I’m gonna go introduce us. Are you coming or what?”
“What for, you moron, they aren’t into us.”
“Not what I heard. You’re just such a defeatist, bro, you gotta make fillies into you.”
“You only ‘gotta make fillies into you’ if you aren’t interesting in the first place.”
“Exactly. Not Interesting. You. Now get up, let’s get some digits and get some company. We’re gonna have a good night, whether you want us to or not.” The yellow stallion pulls the red one to his hooves, and the two make their way over.
“Evening ladies, my friend and I here were wondering what you might be up to on this fine train ride, and if you’d like some company?”
“....”
“This is Blazing Hot- wouldn’t you agree?” He winks at Stardust. “And I’m Electric... as in, spend some time with me and I’ll make you feel Electric.” Now a wink as he holds out a hoof to Garland.
“You are just the smoothest, huh?” He facehoofs, but then gives an awkward smile to Stardust. “Sorry, he’s a bit overzealous. I’m Blazing, and you are?”

The zebra and giraffe make their way over to Zanzibar and Bloomberg, whispering and giggling on the way. "If there is room for another two, would you mind if we sit with you?" "You see, we were just so lonely over where we were, and then we saw you two here..." The giraffe smiles at Bloomberg, while the zebra blushes at Zanzibar.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:09 am

Stardust narrows her eyes at their approach, not that the pair seems to notice, and continues to narrow them further until her eyes flip over due to breaking the narrowness gauge at each word. She allows for a brief awkward silence before she realizes that they aren't going to get the hint and replies, "Yes. I am." as she is suddenly ablaze in bright white flames.

((Using Flame On! to light herself on fire.

11 on Element Power to not have the fire spread to anything she's touching, unless they're one of the two male ponies.))
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:40 am

Kat rolls his eyes. As if it couldn't get any noisier...
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:23 am

Garland allows a deviant cat like smile that slowly gets larger as the two stallions speak eventually breaking out into a full predatory grin as Stardust busts into flame. "How direct." She then immediately bumps hooves with him sending an electrical impulse into Electric's body activating the muscles of his legs so that he flips over onto his back. "But I'm going to have to alternate this situation."As the pony falls onto his back Garland unclips her stiletto earring and holds it up to his family jewels. "You can call me sir sweetheart."  

Talents:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:16 am

Cass's face falls immediately and she slowly reaches up to take off the blindfold.
Inner Thoughts:
Putting on a brave face, Cass says, "They're not bad friends. They just don't think things all the way through sometimes. Sort of like you lot trying to abduct me."
One Last Thought:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:45 am

Zanzibar nods and offers the pair any nearby free seats...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:45 pm

Bloomberg picked up the giraffes hoof, kissing it and stating "I'm Bloomberg, charmed." leaving a rose wrapping around her leg.

Rolls, and how I did the rose thing.:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:14 am

Both stallions freak out, Blazing running for the nearest door and Electric scooting away from Garland with wide eyes and then running through the same door. They aren't seen again.

The stallion turns to Kat. "You, sir! You look particularly like you would like to change cars, no? Please, may I have your seat in exchange for my seat in First Class?"

"Abduct you? That's hardly the least of your wor-" "Augh!" "What!?" The head kidnapper whirls around, and behind him Cass can see the stalker from earlier, standing over the unconscious(?) body of one of the assailants. "You chose the wrong mare..." Suddenly, everything happens at once. Cass's kidnappers start running at the stallion, and he whizzes by them, and everything seems to be an explosion of blood and unconscious(?) bodies. In seconds, Cass is alone except for the unconscious(?) bodies of her kidnappers and her stalker. Something outside the alley seems to catch his attention, though, and he again melts into a puddle and disappears, just as Cass's friends appear around the corner. "Ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh are you ok!?!" "What was all that screami- woah, what happened here?"

The pair sits across from Zanzibar and Bloomberg, the giraffe's eyes widen, and she blushes. "Rose, actually, is my name." The zebra eyes Zanzibar. "I do not suppose you have for me something like a rose?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:20 am

"Well, I'd say that was a roaring success." Stardust says to Garland as the flames die out.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

Garland bursts out laughing. "Hear, hear"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Lead In:
Cascading Falls turns to face Second Fiddle and Masquerade (her friends) slowly, her eyes wide with confusion. "I...have no idea."
Suddenly, she wheels around with a scowl and punches Masquerade on the shoulder, putting enough power into the blow to make sure it stings. "I told you I didn't want to be blindolded! And look what happened! And I know this isn't either of your faults but...CMON! YOU TOOK ME THROUGH DOWNTOWN BLINDFOLDED?! SERIOUSLY?!"
She sighs and wipes her face with a hoof, before remembering the bodies laying behind her. She turns back with a grimace, before whispering to her friends, "The colt from earlier did this. The one you said wasn't there. Are they...do you think they're...?"

Last edited by quietkal on Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Aug 23, 2014 4:35 pm

Oh no, please don't drag me into this... Kat thinks to himself, letting out a sigh. "You know, somehow I doubt that's a good idea for me, considering there has to be a reason you'd give up a seat, let alone one in first class. Imagining why you'd give up something like that tells me that it's not a good idea to take your offer." Kat remarks, an annoyed expression managing to creep onto his face.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:12 pm

"Then that was an even more appropriate gift then I realized, I'm pleased to meet you."

Roll:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:07 pm

"After that coincidence it would be a shame, if I don't see if I got a trick for your name," Zanzibar answers, hinting the zebra to tell him his name...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:14 am

Stardust, Garland:
After a few moments pass, Star starts getting a pleasant, warm feeling in her chest. There doesn't seem to be any obvious indication of why it's there, it just is. Likewise, Garland feels filled with energy and feels the need to do something.

Zanzibar, Bloomberg:
"Ruby is my name, and it would be a shame, for a handsome stallion like you I already want to do." The zebra winks and smiles at Zanzibar. Neither of the females seem to have any motives except the obvious, to flirt with you two.

Katherak:
"What? Oh, nonono, this is merely a personal quarrel. If he were truly a problem for others around him I'm sure he would have already been kicked off the train! I just hope everypony on that train manages to keep an eye on their wife..."

Cascading Falls:
"Yeah, we screwed up. Is-" "Wait, you're going on about that stallion again? Are you sure you're okay?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 am

"Uh huh..." Kat sighs, looking around for a moment and shrugging. "Well, why not? It's not the worst thing to do in the world." He remarks, getting up from his seat and moving towards the door.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Copper Rose wrote:Cascading Falls:
"Yeah, we screwed up. Is-" "Wait, you're going on about that stallion again? Are you sure you're okay?"
Cass stares at Second Fiddle in disbelief for a moment, before saying, "Are you...are you kidding me right now? I get abducted because you two weren't paying attention to the blindfolded pony you were leading, and you're checking to see if I'm fine?"
Something about the end of that phrase clicks with her, and she musters up what courage she can to put a hoof gently near the neck of one of the unconscious? abductors to check and see if they still have a pulse.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:38 pm

Stardust doesn't think much of the feeling and goes back to gazing at the scenery.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:14 am

Garland starts fidgeting and eventually shoots Stardust a smile. "Say... wanna help me blow stuff up?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Stardust looks over at Garland as if the later is crazy (which may be true) and says, "We are inside of a train. That is a terrible plan."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:05 pm

"Buuuut I've gotta do like something. Pent up energy and stuff. Need any kind of surgery? I'm really good at those."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next