Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements of Nature

+3
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
Copper Rose
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Elements of Nature - Page 6 Empty Re: Elements of Nature

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:37 am

"I agree, come with me." With that, Zanzibar leads the way...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:39 am

Bloomberg simply follows, looking around and especially at peoples pockets, but deciding it unimportant right now.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:33 pm

Drago765 wrote:"Oh! Well..." Kat seemed a bit taken back, debating whether to tell her or not, before sighing. "You'd be in the right city if you got off this train now, though she's a bit hard to find sometimes... Her name's Sky Dancer, I'm not really sure if you want to find her now, but good luck." He said, looking back out the window.
Line gives Kat a wide-eyed look, then climes over him quickly and shoots off the train before it can leave, barely remembering to grab her belongings.

quietkal wrote:Cascading Falls frowns as they pull out the blindfold, and says worriedly, "Mmmmnn...you two know how I feel about blindfolds..."
Spoiler:
"Come on, pleeeeeaaaaasse?" "It'll be worth it, I promise!"

tygerburningbright wrote:Garland takes the seat immediately behind Stardust and beings to work on making herself a coat from the pile of fur she had gathered.
Roll:
Garland succeeds in making the beginnings of a greatcoat, and it looks like there's enough fur to make a matching hat, too. She should have it done by the time the train arrives at Canterlot.

Garland and Stardust, roll perception.

When Bloomberg and Zanzibar get on the train, they find it only moderately packed, with plenty of seats to choose from and each car only about half full.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Kat blinks for a moment. Well... That's one way to react. He thought to himself, adjusting to make himself more comfortable. Well, at least I can ride without distractions, as long as that cop leaves me alone... He mused, glancing at said cop to make sure he wouldn't have any problems at the moment.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Perception: 12 + 12 = 24
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:09 am

Bloomberg sits at a seat with a good view of the Crystal Empire as they're leaving, smiling somewhat warmly.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:22 am

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:19 pm

Zanzibar sits next to his companion...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:25 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"Come on, pleeeeeaaaaasse?" "It'll be worth it, I promise!"
The birthday pegasus frowns some more, before caving and putting the blindfold on. "It better not be that weird cafe."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Kat notices another pony making his way down the aisle, but when this one takes the seat Line Tracer had previously occupied he goes straight to sleep, snoring just loud enough to be heard over the talking on the train.

Both Stardust and Garland notice that the stallions in the car with them are still staring at them, and seem to actually be talking about them.

Bloomberg and Zanzibar have a while to wait, and there happen to be a cute pair of friends in the same car as them, one a giraffe and one a zebra.

"Oh, no, it's so much better than that!" "She wouldn't let me check it out first, so we're going to have to take her word for it. Well, she has described it to me, so it won't be a complete surprise, but you know how she is." At this point, one of them grabs Falls and spins her a few times, then starts leading her... somewhere.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:27 pm

Garland smiles at Stardust. "They probably either think we're hot or freaky!." She cheerfully comments.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:51 pm

Bloomberg took a look at the girls, then went back to enjoying the view of the Crystal Empire.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:49 pm

"It's probably you either way." Stardust replies disinterestedly and stares out the window.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:54 am

"Thanks!" Garland replies. She then starts actively trying to listen in on the two Stallions' conversation.

Roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Cass's ears flick as they trot along, the clack of their hooves rebounding off the nearby buildings and giving her a fairly good idea of where they're going, despite the blindfold.
"Yeah tell me about it. The other day we were just going to lunch and Masquerade insisted on sneaking us around, and you know where we ended up? Hairy Hambone's. Like, c'mon you can just tell me we're going to Hambone; he's not that big of a secret and that's hardly the worst place you've taken us."
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:47 pm

"Could you take a look over there?" Zanzibar asks his companion, "Are you familiar with that pair?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:20 am

Bloomberg looks towards the pair, before saying "I don't think so, though if they come over tap me on the shoulder, I'll need a few bits for the trip."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Kat sighs to himself. So much for a peaceful trip... He thinks to himself, trying to keep an eye on the cop.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 am

Garland quite easily overhears the two stallions. One of them seems to be staring out the window. “Yo, did you see that? Buckin’ nice.”
“Yeah, I saw, keep it down.” He sneaks another glance of his own.
“Blazin', look at them. Those two fine fillies need some talking to. Which one?”
“Which one what?”
“Which one do you like? We can tag team that, wingbro.”
“I’m not gonna ‘tagteam’ anypony with you... but the one with the cool colors, definitely. I’d go for her.”
“Really? I could see that, but I don’t know. Looks kinda weird. Nerd type, kinda like you. The white one’s pretty hot, though.”
“Yeah, she is. I kinda like the the smaller, cuter look. Plus you see those earrings? Those and that... whatever she’s making, she looks like the crazy one, for sure.”
“Crazy’s great in bed, bro, and smokin hot and crazy is pretty damn wonderful.”
“Like you’d know. Way you talk, you haven’t been with enough mares to know the difference.”
“Least I’m not into colts like you. You hope your girl’s packing huh?”
“If she is, don’t get jealous. I know how sensitive you are about that sort of thing.”
By now, both are actively looking over at them almost constantly
“Fine, so you wanna make a move? Because I’m not getting off this train without that chick with me.”
“If you lead, I’ll follow. Someone’s gotta balance out your manure with some actual charm. And pull you away from your lady when she starts to smack the shit out of you.”
“Hell yeah- wanna share a room?”
“How about go eat a boat, I’ll handle my business myself.” (giving you a chance to act before they continue)

"Oh nononono, this place is SO much better than that! I just KNOW you'll LOVE it!" Falls is fairly certain they are, in fact, heading generally toward the higher end of town. At that moment, you pass through a loud, thick crowd, and they don't seem to say much after that. After a bit more walking, you notice that you are being led down an alleyway.

The zebra and giraffe mares look back in unison at Zanzibar and Bloomberg, then turn to each other and giggle, whispering to each other.

The cop seems to not notice Kat the entire trip, though about an hour in Kat notices him fall asleep with a snore even louder than his neighbor's.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 am

No wonder I never got caught by her, I can't even hear myself think! He remarked to himself, wishing he had earmuffs or a better seat. He then turned back to looking out the window. At least I might be able to get off this train without being found, but there's no doubt I'm gonna be hunted...
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:39 pm

Cascading Falls mutters under her breath, "It better be better than Hairy's Hambones."
As they get into the alley, she anxiously asks, "Are we close yet? Feels like we've gone over half the city by now."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:03 pm

Garland leans over to Stardust lowering her voice to a whisper. " Is both of those things and both of us actually well the freaky thing was only about me but in a good way. Well anyway they're interested in us the nerdy one in you and the other one in me... so wanna fuck with them or see if they're actually good enough?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:36 pm

Stardust looks back to Garland and replies, "There was a nerdy one? I hadn't really paid them any attention. I don't think it's worth getting up for, but if they come over here I'm sure I can manage something or go along with whatever you think up." At which point she turns back to the window.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Garland once again quizzically stares at Stardust. "You really don't care about anything don't you? Meh I needed a strait mare."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 pm

"Sorry?" Stardust says, though the way she says it strikes Garland more as if she's asking if Garland expects her to be sorry rather than saying that she is.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next