Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

+2
Gearhead765
Drago765
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

Post  Ramsus Thu May 08, 2014 1:26 am

"I don't care if people know something I couldn't control happened to me and that it gave me the power to break their faces in even harder than I could before if they give me shit for it. Besides, I'm pretty sure given her look, something similar happened to her. I suppose if you're that worried about it I could try harder not to talk about it in the future." Nistriele replies to Zyn with a shrug.

"So are you gonna tell her why we're here or not?"
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes - Page 3 Empty Re: Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 08, 2014 1:38 am

Zyn mumbles something to himself in draconian, before begrudgingly following with Nistriele's request (while he really wanted to find the tribe, he didn't want people to think he was alone). "We're trying to find my tribe."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu May 08, 2014 1:56 am

Draxxin doesn't quite land the coins in a pocket, but he does land them near enough to him for the crowd to pass the coins over. Although they are still quite angry that he spent all of their gold already. The crowd starts grumbling among themselves, making the mistake of taking their eyes of off the perpetrator.

((You have quite a few options here, some of them requiring skill rolls that should be obvious.))
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Thu May 08, 2014 2:58 am

"I'd say the more townsfolk are informed of what's going on the better their chances of survival."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 am

"Hmmm.... maybe we could join forces? It can be pretty dangerous out there and it seems like you're going to be traveling to nowhere specific, same as us. And I'm sure if you can toss around a weapon like that we wouldn't have to worry about you dragging us down." Nistriele says.

((Because someone had to get to the point eventually and nobody was taking the hint.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 18, 2014 1:48 am

Zyn tugs on his companions arm and stretches to whisper to her ear. "Can we trust her Nisty?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 18, 2014 1:51 am

Nistriele just shrugs.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Tue May 20, 2014 12:27 am

"I work alone, Maybe if you're strong enough you can tag along."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 20, 2014 1:30 am

At this Nistriele looks back to Zyn and says, "Yes, I think in fact we can trust her. She's too full of herself to be clever enough to backstab us." and then turns back to Shiera as if she hadn't just made that statement loud enough for her to overhear and says, "As far as I can tell you don't know where you're going and your goal is 'kill things if you find them' while we have an actual goal with a direction to go in. Even if we wanted to 'tag along' with you, you would have nowhere to lead us and you clearly lack the skills to do so anyway. If you want to wander out into the wild by yourself and get eaten, have fun with that. If you change your mind and decide to accompany us, feel free to track us down." At which point Nistriele walks out of the bar, pulling Zyn along (unless he actually puts up resistance), to go see what happened with those other two.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 am

"Oh fine, you make an alright point." Shiera says, walking along besides them, but still somewhat glaring at them.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 1:41 am

Zyn lets himself get tugged out of the bar. "Is this how all your dates go?" He asked Nistriele...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 20, 2014 1:45 am

Nistriele finds herself caught between giving a chuckle and rolling her eyes and just winds up doing both.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Tue May 20, 2014 1:47 am

Shiera stops glaring and just face-palms.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 20, 2014 3:09 am

"Now what? Go back to asking around?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 25, 2014 7:53 pm

((I'm being made to post for Sub's character here to move things along.))

Draxxin notes the mob's distraction and runs for the nearest building or group of trees or whatnot that he could hide behind.

((Athletics: 4 + 2 = 6. Oooh. Fun times. I'm sure that worked.))
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun May 25, 2014 7:59 pm

Unfortunately, it's at this point that, not only does Draxxin fail to escape, the mob turns around in time to see him try to run. This causes them to re-ignite their anger and charge straight for him. Draxxin soon finds himself engulfed in a metaphorical sea of hands, offering him little room to even wiggle and ultimately, unable to escape. They quickly overpower him and drag him out of sight, instilling a strange feeling of uneasiness.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon May 26, 2014 2:39 pm

TT rolls her eyes at the drunk idiot, then turns around to see that one spider chick from earlier. Ecstatically she goes back over to her. "Hi again! Who're these people?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 26, 2014 3:09 pm

"Nisty, who is this?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 26, 2014 3:12 pm

"This is..." *sigh* "Twinkle Toes. A pixie I met while you were busy harassing merchants."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 26, 2014 4:22 pm

"And?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Mon May 26, 2014 8:12 pm

"I am the twelfth child of the Sidhe Lord Deep Sky. My companion here is my bodyguard Hazelnut, and my steed is Roomba." TT says, smiling at the end of her short autobiography.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 26, 2014 10:38 pm

Zyn just gives Nistriele a stare for a while, before turning to the pixie, pulling out his rag, and asking "Have you seen these markings recently?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue May 27, 2014 12:06 am

TT flies up to the rag and examines the markings.
History check:
"Nope! I've never seen anything like them before ever!"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue May 27, 2014 1:27 am

Zyn sighs and turns to Nistriele. "Nisty, everyone in this town is either useless or in an angry mob, and I don't want to deal with either. Let's get going."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue May 27, 2014 1:31 am

"I agree with the possible exception of Shiera here. Well, see you later Twinkle Toes." Nistriele says and mounts Dancer.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next