Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

+2
Gearhead765
Drago765
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 04, 2014 10:28 pm

Zyn keeps looking at shopkeep, while also glancing at his fabrics, before deciding that maybe the shopkeep really didn't know, and stops straining himself and leaves the stall defeated. Just in time to hear Nistriele call out to him. "What, you talking to girls now?" He sees the angry mob and, while initially thinking that he could ask them about his tribe, he was smart enough to know that being the centre of attention of an angry group was a death wish. So we being by himself. With that, Zyn waddled after Nistriele...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes - Page 2 Empty Re: Strange Lands, a tale of Shadows and Heroes

Post  Copper Rose Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 pm

TT just stares at him. "You spent all 100 gold already? How do you even do that?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sun May 04, 2014 10:55 pm

The crowd roars and almost lunges at Draxxin before Twinkle offers her coins in payment for him. A voice in the crows asks "Little one... Is this cheat your friend?"

The tavern is a small one, rather rustic looking and humble, with a few tables around and a decently sized desk. It doesn't have a huge selection of drinks available, but it has enough to keep most visitors satisfied, and the fireplace is warm and well-kept. The old man behind the counter nods at the group as they enter, cleaning a glass.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun May 04, 2014 10:58 pm

Shiera sits at the bar and orders a drink.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun May 04, 2014 11:02 pm

"Ruthian Fire-Brand. Burns like a Banshee both ways... in retrospect that was a bad idea."
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 pm

Nistriele walks over and takes a seat next to Shiera and says, "I saw how you intervened earlier. Takes guts to get between someone and a mob like that and keep their cool. You find yourself in the habit of facing down angry mobs a lot?"
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun May 04, 2014 11:09 pm

"No, I've never seen him before in my life. I just think it would be better if those that got cheated got back the gold they lost. Is that really how much he got off of you folks? I don't even have half of that. I don't think I could even carry that much at once."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sun May 04, 2014 11:14 pm

Draxxin, touched by her willingness to stick up for him, (And also by the Fire Brandy) pulls 10 copper pieces out of his pack begrudgingly, then tosses them at the priest's breast pocket.
Acrobatics: 1 + 15 = FUCK

Last edited by SubjectZ on Sun May 04, 2014 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun May 04, 2014 11:17 pm

"Honestly? Most of the time much worse." she says, taking a swig of her drink.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 04, 2014 11:24 pm

"I see. You wouldn't have happened to see a band of kobolds recently would you?" she asks, very much doubting an affirmative response.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sun May 04, 2014 11:27 pm

"No. You wouldn't have happened to see monstrous freaks of nature recently would you?"

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 04, 2014 11:29 pm

Zyn lifted his head in hope and made an appropriate noise when Nistriele asked for the kobolds, only to drop it and rest it on the bar after the answer...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 04, 2014 11:31 pm

"You mean.... like this?" Nistriele says with an amused smile on her lips as her shadow rises up and into the shape of something between a lion and a snake.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Mon May 05, 2014 12:31 am

"More monstrous." Shiera says, looking at the shadow.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 05, 2014 12:45 am

Nistriele gives a disappointed frown and the shadow creature lurks around the area for a bit before re-merging with her shadow. "Can't say I've likely seen what you're looking for then. Mind if I ask why you asked?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Mon May 05, 2014 12:46 am

"To hunt them."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon May 05, 2014 12:54 am

"I see. You have any leads on where they are?" Nistriele asked, wishing her companion would either offer up a bit more information or a drink.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Mon May 05, 2014 1:11 am

"Just that it's nearby."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon May 05, 2014 1:19 am

The latest comments from the woman made Zyn pay attention and make some surprised yelps. "What? Nearby? What?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Wed May 07, 2014 2:16 pm

"It's called Darakan. A strange energy infecting this world and twisting everything in it, It turns people into babbling maniacs and eventually monsters from what I've seen. It's going to infect this town soon, so I'd suggest you either start preparing for it or start running." Shiera says, looking straight at Zyn.

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed May 07, 2014 3:21 pm

"I don't think Zyn or I have anything to fear personally. I'm pretty sure we're already harnassing such energies and I'm sure we could take on whatever these simple townsfolk would become. Not that we were planning on staying here anyway. Zyn... actually I think I'll just let him explain for himself." Nistriele replies.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed May 07, 2014 3:43 pm

Zyn just stares at Nistriele dumbfounded...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Wed May 07, 2014 5:25 pm

"Yes, you sure could beat an entire town of hideous mutant freaks of nature."

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu May 08, 2014 12:26 am

"This town? Yeah, probably." Nistriele replies to Shiera.

"Um... what?" she says, noticing Zyn's look.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu May 08, 2014 1:04 am

"Do you always just blurt out your secrets?" replies Zyn, "Why don't you tell everybody about your personal life, why don't you?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next