Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Adventures

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Moonlit Adventures - Page 4 Empty Re: Moonlit Adventures

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:22 am

"Oh no oh no oh no," Kyo begins muttering worryingly as he goes to tell the other five paintings at this gallery (or at least the ones the other living painting didn't warn) Kaoru's instructions...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:14 am

Masque gestures for the elder in the direction they had come from, saying, "We found from a distance the scouting party in that direction. I do not know if any are moving from the village." If the elder doesn't respond or motion for him too stay, he'll move to assist the move.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:11 am

Most of the living paintings don't take much, maybe just a few odds and ends that hold sentimental value, a few tools here and there, overall not much. They start heading in the opposite direction of where Masque pointed the scouting party was, but it becomes apparent pretty quickly that nobody really knows where they're going.

The party is now in some random part of the forest with no indication of if they're actually going anywhere. The others have decided to set up camp for now, but it's obvious everyone's on edge. It seems like the smallest incident could probably start an argument. Amber, Star Flash, Kyo, and Masque are currently scouting the area, making sure that nothing harmful is nearby.

(In other words, now might be a good time for the party to actually get to know each other or something. Alternatively you could have me skip to things happening.)
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Masque whispers in Kyo's direction, "I am saddened that we had to meet under these circumstances. I am pleased, however, that your gallery seems to have escaped unharmed."
Masque also thinks on a potential destination for the paintings. If successfully transplanted, they may continue to produce outcomes.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:24 pm

(Might want to prepare for a perception roll later on if you're not doing one now.)

Masque remembers seeing a cave system that was out of the way and relatively nearby. Not the ideal place for them, but it could be a lot worse and provides it's own set of benefits. It would be a good getaway, if nothing else.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:47 pm

Kyo does not reply to Masque. He seems to be lost in his mind, very deep in thought, as he changes through several colours of blue. Despite not noticing Masque, Kyo is very aware of his surroundings otherwise...

(Perception Roll: 18 (Roll) + 13 (Bonus) = 31)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:10 pm

Masque just nods solemnly, seeing the painting lost in thought.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Kyo's train of though is broken by him hearing cracking twigs and seeing two pony-like figures in the forest ahead. They don't seem to have seen the party yet, and they seem pretty lost. "I knew we shouldn't have split up... Can't find a thing in these woods. One says, attempting to find out where they are. "Well... it's not my fault she demanded we all split up." The other remarks. "True but... agh, it's just frustrating is all! We're not going to find anything like this..."

Masque hears the twig snap, but can't really see where the sound came from. It definitely wasn't from the others, however.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:38 am

"Oh no, ponies are here," whispers the now focused Kyo. "Ooooh, now what do we do?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:39 am

"I have no idea. What do we do? Eat?" Amber asks.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:59 am

Masque immediately stops and tries to locate the source of the cracking twigs. He whispers back, "Not good. We need to alert the elder. Everyone is on edge; outright telling them might cause a panic...can you see the ponies?"
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:05 am

Kyo cautiously points to the pair of pony figures that he sees...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:44 pm

Star Flash floats over above Kyo and leans on him a little as he points, trying to get a better look. It blinks and tilts its head slightly before floating out of hiding, landing by the two strange ponies. "Hi!" It practically chirps inside their minds as it gives a big innocent smile.

Stealth:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 pm

"WOAH WAIT WHAT THE BU-" One of them exclaims, before stumbling into the other one, causing them both to drop their weapons momentarily. "GAH!"
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Star Flash blinks, looking down as the weapons are dropped to the ground. You can practically hear it go "ooooo~" as its horn flares up and it levitates the spears up into the air out of reach and bats them around, causing them to spin in the air like tops. "Silly ponies is be funny. What is be doing here in...leafy tree place? Is be ponies watching Princess Night sky? No can see well here cause trees. What is be names? What is be pointy thingies for? Silly ponies want play?" it asks them innocently in their minds as it tilts its head curiously in their direction.

Persuasion:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:54 pm

They slowly got up, a bit shaken but quickly calming down a bit. "We... uh... We're looking for... somep-er... someone in here... My name is Shielded Heart and my partner is Gilded Dream... Who are you?" Shielded Heart asks, though they seem a bit... passive for ponies in armor.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:35 pm

"If we remain quiet and move quickly, we may be able to...where is Star Flash?" Masque looks around briefly, before finding her near the ponies. He freezes, before turning to Kyo and saying, "Take Amber and warn the elder. There are some caves nearby which we may use as temporary shelter. I will see if I can assist our illuminate friend before rejoining."
Not being responded to, Masque lets out an exhale and begins altering his form to that of a purple earth pony mare, with an off-yellow mane and a jester's mask as a Cutie Mark.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:15 pm

"Star Flash is be Star Flash! Why is be looking for somepo-er-one? What is be sompo-er-one? Maybe Star Flash see?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:37 pm

Kyo was too busy dreading an upcoming decision he would have to make to respond for Masque. When he snaps out of it, he nods, turns to Amber, whispering "This way Amber." He begins to move towards where he thinks the Elder is...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm

"Oh? Okay." Amber responds and follows along, wondering why Star Flash got to go play with new friends, but she didn't.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:05 am

Finishing the transformation, Masque starts trotting towards Star Flash and the other ponies, but at an angle that she'd miss them if she continued in a straight line. She looks around, calling out in a worried whisper, "Star Flash?! Where'd you go?"
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:47 am

Star Flash tilts its head slightly to the side in confusion, not recognizing the voice. "Star Flash is be here. Star Flash no be go anywhere Star Flash thinks....Star Flash is being still here?" It asks after a moment considering it quietly, turning towards the two armored ponies for confirmation that Star Flash has in fact not gone anywhere without telling itself.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:00 pm

The earth pony stops and looks around, briefly feigning an attempt to find Star before noticing her and the other ponies, quickly trotting to them, a slight grimace on her face. "I turned around and you weren't there and with that noise earlier..." She shakes her head before smiling at the group. "I'm glad you're okay. And with others! Hello! I'm Masquerade; my friends call me Mask."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 pm

"Uh, no... We mean we're looking for someone, we don't know their name..." Shielded Heart replies, pausing for a while. They then get interrupted by the new-comer. "Oh, hello there miss! I'm glad to report that your..." Gilded pauses, looking Star Flash over for a bit. "...companion, is okay! It's good to meet you miss, but we have to be on our way, isn't that right, Shielded?" He says, a bit of malice passing into that last remark. "Oh! Er, right... could you give us back our equipment... Star Flash, was it?"
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:09 am

The little star pony blinks as they refer to it. "Star Flash is be 'companion'! What is be mean? Is be fun be 'companion'?" it announces, a string mix of excitement and confusion in its 'voice'. Tilting its head back and up towards the spears, which even now are doing lazy circles in the air, Flash's horn flares up with a gentle light and they drift back down into reach. "You no is be tell Star Flash who is be looking for! Or what pointies is be for!" It says with an adorably childish pout.

Persuasion:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next