Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonlit Adventures

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Moonlit Adventures - Page 3 Empty Re: Moonlit Adventures

Post  quietkal Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:15 pm

In his mostly un-noticable form, Masque quickly moves to a side of the clearing that if the group were to follow him would lead them away from both the gallery and where he expected the star-pony, living painting, and...thing...to go.
He then makes the following sound, "DELELELELELE WHOOOOOOOOOP", and waits for the group to begin moving towards the sound, and him, before attempting to lead them down a false path through the forest.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:23 pm

"What the Tartarus was that?!" The one who found the prints exclaimed. "After it! It must be what landed here!" The leader remarked, after which they all started running to where they heard the sound.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:32 pm

Masque moves quickly for a distance, shifting into a form more able to hide as he does.
Meta:
Once he finishes the transformation, he makes the sound again before leaping onto a tree and hiding on the far side of the bark until they pass.
When/if they do, he looks at what seemed to be the leader of the group and reads their time-stream, gathering knowledge on what they were doing before...this.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:46 pm

Masque successfully hides and accesses their memories. (Which, for my amusement, will be sent in a PM.)
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:23 pm

Masque frowns an invisible, squirrelly frown. More mysteries...but lending any aid at all would be incredibly risky. He needs to catch up to the mysteries already found.
He leaps from the tree and shifts into a more mobile form, as he sprints back to the ruins of the house, whereupon he picks up the scents of the falling star and...thing...and follows their unique trail to the unique creatures.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Not only does Masque pick up on Kyo and Amber's scents, but also the scents of the scouting party, and managed to find a shortcut through the brush back to the group that will allow it to avoid a run-in with the mentioned scouting party.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:23 am

As Masque nears the group, he drops his connection to the Timberwolf, briefly becoming formless before resuming his unique living painting form. He attempts to sneak back into position behind the group, saying after he recovered position, "Will the gallery know to leave as well, or need we warn them?" with just enough volume to be heard by Kyo and the others.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:20 am

Amber turns to look at Masque but, doesn't say anything. She just resumes occasionally touching him now that he's back within reach.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:11 am

Star Flash blinks, looking at Masque for a moment. Then it turns to look at Kyo and back again. "There is be two of you!" The little star pony gasps out in surprise inside your minds.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm

quietkal wrote:As Masque nears the group, he drops his connection to the Timberwolf, briefly becoming formless before resuming his unique living painting form. He attempts to sneak back into position behind the group, saying after he recovered position, "Will the gallery know to leave as well, or need we warn them?" with just enough volume to be heard by Kyo and the others.
Meta:
"Oooooh, I don't know," replies Kyo in a worried whisper. "I guess we should, just to be safe. I also need to tell everyone that I'm going to look for my partner, in case they think I have gone missing as well."

Dr Blight wrote:Star Flash blinks, looking at Masque for a moment. Then it turns to look at Kyo and back again. "There is be two of you!" The little star pony gasps out in surprise inside your minds.
"Yes, I think." In his mind Kyo looks back at seeing Masque shift into the weird form...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:23 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Oooooh, I don't know," replies Kyo in a worried whisper. "I guess we should, just to be safe. I also need to tell everyone that I'm going to look for my partner, in case they think I have gone missing as well."
Masque nods, and quietly replies, "Lead on then."
Dr Blight wrote:Star Flash blinks, looking at Masque for a moment. Then it turns to look at Kyo and back again. "There is be two of you!" The little star pony gasps out in surprise inside your minds.
As they continue, Masque shies away slightly from Amber's probing tentacles. "In a sense. We are similar, but separate beings."
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:20 pm

The group makes it to the gallery thanks to Kyo's directions, and they get into a clearing with seven huts and a few other buildings, mainly for various tasks. Most of the other living paintings haven't noticed the group yet, and are still doing their usual routine jobs and hobbies. A few are gathering berries and herbs to eat, others are slowly improving the huts, and yet others are tending to animals for riding and other purposes. It seems that things are mostly normal here, but it might not stay that way for long if they aren't warned.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:23 pm

"Oooooooh. Lots of colors. All moving and wiggling and squiggling around. How many Kyos are there here do you think?" Amber asks the group.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:37 pm

"We are not all named Kyo." Masque ponders if that might actually be true for living paintings as he looks around, attempting to see if a particular Living Painting seemed like a leader.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:53 pm

Masque spots one painting with slightly less detailed robes, however he seems to be overseeing things. He looks a little worried about something, but it doesn't look like it'd take an immediate effect. A few of the other paintings talk to him every so often, but you're not close enough to hear what they're saying.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:08 am

Star Flash immediately flies right up to the nearest painting, practically touching noses before turning back and happily announcing back to the group. "There is be more!!" That said it immediately flies right back to the villagers and begins poking them. "How is be Colorful One in many places same time?" After a while of this it stops and floats in place with a puzzled expression on its face. "Which is be Colorful One Star Flash meet?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:24 am

Kyo makes his way to the oldest painting and greets with a bow. "Terrible news Kaoru," Kyo tells the painting, "A shooting star fell onto my hut, and now some ponies are looking around the woods for it and they may find us." He gives a wave to Star Flash as she question where Kyo had went. He was somewhat scared that the six paintings here would be scared of Star and Amber since they were ponies (kinda), but as long as they stay friendly, they should be welcomed here. After all, they were alive as well...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:56 am

Kaoru thinks about this for a second. "That... would explain the loud crash and bright lights we saw earlier." He remarks, looking quizzically at Amber and Star Flash, before turning back to Kyo. "Though if what you said is true, we'll have to move..." He says, looking over the village before sighing. "After all the hard work we put into creating this gallery... Only for us to have to abandon it... I shall alert the others, we're going to have to be quick if we want to avoid confrontation."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:04 am

Amber floats closer and asks, "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:11 am

"Well..." He pauses, looking Amber over and generally trying to figure out what she is. "It would be helpful to know when the ponies are going to get here, and extra... limbs, are always useful.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:13 am

"I've got plenty of those to spare!" Amber announces happily.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:15 am

"Yes, I can certainly see that." He chuckles.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:47 pm

Masque follows Kyo to the elder, and morbidly adds, "I am afraid it is not merely that they might know of the gallery; they do know of the gallery. Elder, I followed the star to here, and I do not mean to add stress to the situation, but we need to leave with as little trace as possible. Now."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:17 am

He suddenly turns to Masque. "WHAT?! Oh no, this is bad. This is very, very bad..." He starts pacing around. "Kyo, stranger! Alert the others! Tell everyone to grab only what they need and follow us out of here! Tentacled-one and glowing-one! Try and find out where they're coming from, otherwise help everyone else get their things. Quickly!"
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:21 am

Amber flies around helping NPCs carry their possessions.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next