Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The P-Files, Part II

+2
Ramsus
XandZero2
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The P-Files, Part II - Page 3 Empty Re: The P-Files, Part II

Post  Xel Unknown Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:23 pm

Gleeda tries to fire off a trickshot but... She badly missed thanks to the Balrog's earlier attack. The fires still raging on the princess' body...

Combat data:

Last edited by Xel Unknown on Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:25 am

“Havoc curse your pony souls,” the Balrog grumbles, glaring at all of you, seeming to weigh his options – his body burning furiously, but his movements having slowed considerably - Nameless’ hex and Coffee’s Lantern both curbing the archnightmare’s enthusiasm.

The Balrog takes a step back, his clawed foot splashing into the remains of the tarry sea – which now resembles more of a puddle really…

-But as his foot hits the pool a smile spreads across his skeletal features.

“Ya know, I fear this dance is already starting ta get a little old. How ‘bout I introduce some new dance partners?”

With that, the Balrog’s tail rises and falls into the black waters, sending up an ebon wave that solidifies into four swarms of misshapen mini-clay nightmares.

Leveling his flaming sword at Whisper, the Balrog growls, “Sic ‘em.” And as the four swarms of nightmares converge on their prey, the giant nightmare turns his attention on Chitin, “You madam - yes you there. Ya want my attention? Well step right up - 'cause ya got it.

With that, the Balrog swings his blade in a downward arc, aiming for the changeling – but the attack’s sluggish and slow. Chitin’s able to easily avoid it, and the rest of you are also able to avoid the fiery shockwave as well.

But while the Balrog grinds his fangs in frustration - Chitin's cuts still burning just as painfully as ever, while Nameless' hex and Coffee's Lantern continue to be a thorn in the nightmare's flank - the swarms of mini-clays all descend upon Whisper – biting, bucking, and clawing at her like the birds in a creepy Haycock movie.

Spoiler:

Current Combat Notes:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 am

Nameless attempts to shake off the flames, but they cling to him, burning mane and skin alike. He roars with anger, everything a blur, and leaps at one of the blob things and slams his blazing hoof into it. He feels the flames renewing his ability to see. He yells to Buck, saying, "H-hit him!"
Moves:
Combat Status:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 05, 2013 2:00 am

As Nameless smashed his hoof into the Mini-Clay Nightmare it screeched in pain, collapsing into a puddle of composite goo – even as Buck revved his steel horse’s engine and made a drive-by. Bringing his cupped talons down to scrape along the pavement of the surrounding cityscape, he sent up a spray of sparks – and as the sparks leapt into the air, he scooped them up, reared back, and growled, “EAT THIS!” – hurling a fire ball at the Balrog and smashing it against his open wounds.

The Balrog grimaces on impact, but his eyes remain locked on Chitin with a burning inner rage…

-And then he pauses. Glancing sidelong at his minions attacking Whisper, an evil glint comes into his eye.

“Pardon me one moment princess. Got something I need to take care of...” - the words echo in Chitin’s head even as the archnightmare lets out a roar, cleaving the air with his blazing scimitar, sending a wave of fiery energy hurtling past Chitin - and aiming right at Whisper. As the three remaining Mini-Clays leap out of the way, the Balrog’s attack engulfs the sock white earth pony, setting her sci-fi armor and fur alight with a terrible, smoldering blaze.  

Before the Balrog can enjoy his handiwork however, he growls in pain and clutches at his chest, Chitin’s slashes glowing a sickly green as Buck’s flames glow along with them.

The massive nightmare glares down at the wound, then blasts it into oblivion with a gout of flame from his open palm, cauterizing it. He shakes off the suction from Coffee’s lantern, but his movements remain sluggish and slow…

Spoiler:
Current Combat Notes:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:13 am

Whisper requests of Hard Rock, "Play me an serene melody please." To which Hard Rock confusedly does so and Whisper uses the soothing sounds to aid her in (more or less) making her Disbelief check vs the Balrog's and the Nightmare's attacks.

Combat Data:

Current Combat Notes:
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:27 pm

Spoiler:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:00 am

"Hurts doesn't it? Here, HAVE ANOTHER!" She says with a mocking laugh as she slashes the Balrog across the chest again, leaving identical glowing gashes to the one he just managed to rid himself of. "Care to join in?" She calls out as she glides past Roll on the way to land beside Whisper. A little bit of the magic once more spreading to the sock white pony.

Combat Data:

Turn End:

End Thing:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:11 am

Dr Blight wrote:"Care to join in?"
-Don’t mind if I do.” Roll grins, jetting across the dreamscape city skyline, leaving a crimson trail in her wake as she makes an attack run on the Balrog. She streaks past the archnightmare, slashing him with her beam sword in the same spot Chitin’d struck a fraction of a second before.

-Right as an eruption of flames shoot from the Balrog’s chest to hit both Chitin and her.

As Roll does a barrel roll to put out the flames and you try to recover from the flash of fire and light yourself, the Balrog glares at the new glowing gash in his chest and grimaces, “So thoughtful of ya ta think of me folks. Really though – I’m TORCHED.” Pressing his burning talons to the gash in his chest, he cauterizes the wound with another sudden burst of flame.

He down at Chitin and sneers, “-Heh.”

Spoiler:

End Thing:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Fri Oct 18, 2013 1:43 am

"I'm blind, and even I could see that that was a "horrible" pun."  

Coffee lifts an illusionary moon into the air, and shines a beam of light on the three mini-nitemares.

Coffee's Turn:

Coffee flips a switch on the lantern and it turns on with a *beep!*  It again starts drawing in the Balrog's aura.

Lantern's Turn:

End Stats:
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:02 pm

As the mini-clay nightmares hiss at the Coffee's light, the Balrog glares down at the yellow lantern slowly sucking up his aura - before unceremoniously grabbing up his aura and yanking it out (just like a rug caught in a vacuum cleaner).

Spoiler:

End Stats:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:26 pm

Gleeda smiles having already prepared herself for this outcome. And fires off a huge cluster shot of lighting that spreads out and hits all four targets... Hitting the Baltrog with twice the amount of lightning bolts that it's minions get hit, somehow. This Princess is just that good it seems. (Buck also attacks to... Not a clue how to flavor it, so yeah hope Josh can do that for me please?)

combat talents:

End Stats:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:15 am

Seeing Gleeda let loose with her cluster shot of lightning, Buck doesn’t miss a beat.

“LIGHT ‘EM UP BABE!”

Raising one paw, he projects a cone of fire that sets the griffon princess’ electric bolts alight before they even hit their marks.

The three mini-clay minions explode into puddles of electrified, boiling goo on contact – while the Balrog lets loose a growl of frustration as he’s pincushioned with the flaming lightning bolts, and a burst of flame from the archnightmare blasts back at the griffon princess.

As the attack finally subsides, the Balrog glares at the remains of his followers, grinding his fangs. Then he turns his smoldering gaze upon all of you…

“Guess ya weren’t fans a’ my little friends, eh? Well then…”

The Balrog raises his tail and crashes it back into the puddle of goo at his feet, sending up an even bigger wave of black tar that morphs into four more, larger (and familiar) nightmares.

“Maybe some flamemanes will be more ta yer likin'? I’m sure you’ll warm up to ‘em in no time…”

As the four nightmares’ flaming manes all roar to life, the Balrog snaps his talons and the flamemanes all turn to face him. “Here’s what I’ma gonna do…” the Balrog thinks - then, leveling his blade at Whisper, he roars, “-FIRS’ ONE TA BRING ME HER HEAD GETS DIBS ON HER LUNA-FORSAKEN SOUL!”

-The flamemanes’ red eyes all light up with anticipation as they set off towards Whisper in the space of a heartbeat.

Meanwhile the Balrog’s attention remains locked on the off-white earth pony. “Nothin’ personal kid,” he growls, shaking his massive, horned head, “-but you an’ your reality bendin’s gotta go. Yer crimpin’ my style!”

Raising his burning scimitar high over his head, the Balrog slashes the air and sends out another wave of burning energy Whisper’s way.

It collides with her just as the flamemanes reach her too...

-But...

But then the Balrog’s attack… dissipates?… just before it's able to make contact, and the first Flamemane’s burning hoof begins to unravel even as it hits Whisper for little more than a love tap.

Seeing this, the other nightmares all come to a screeching halt, starring at Whisper in wide-eyed awe for a moment before turning back to their boss.

-And the Balrog punches a sci-fi dreamscape skyscraper.

“I LOATH YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!”

- He roars...

Right before he slumps his shoulders in defeat. Shaking his head, h waves dismissively at his followers while grumbling in a dejected tone, “Ahhh – just… just murder the… the griffon… or whatever… I don’t care… JUST HURT SOMETHIN' FOR ME ALREADY!”

Hearing this, the Flamemanes quickly regain their composure, splitting up and re-converging on Gleeda to dog pile her with flaming hooves and hexes instead – though even the majority of the hexes get siphoned back to Whisper – to the nightmares’ chagrin.

-But even while their hexes have little to no effect, the Flamemanes continue to rain buck after bone-shaking buck on Gleeda, perhaps hitting her even harder in an attempt to vent their frustration at the freakish earth pony that had already thwarted so many of their efforts. Their blows come so hard and fast, Gleeda’s unable to keep up, and as the griffon princess disappears under a flurry of tar and flame, Buck's flaming eye sockets go wide as he lets out a lion's roar,

“BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!”

Spoiler:

End Stats:
[/quote]

Last edited by XandZero2 on Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:11 pm

(OOC: *human expression of disheartened feelings* That was brutal... Feel like I went "oh what's the worst that could happen" when I made my last post and this fallout of my actions shows me just how bad things can happen. Only good thing I pulled off was taking out the first set of minions. Only for the Balrog to summon more that than KO me... So I'm without the pips/energy I'd use to damage the new set even if I get back up before that turn. Also the whole comboin' with Buck feels even more like a waste then it did before seeing the mechanical results... Though the flavor was quite nice to see, that's always been a major enjoyable feature with your fights Josh.)

Gleeda just goes laughing mad at the pain and flames... Which was mostly to mask her fears she was starting to have from this fight. But as the flames around the griffon die down she is shown to still be show standing as her laughter turns into a light chuckle and then her head drops down being fully KOed but her body kept standing in defiance of the powerful assault that had been done to the warrior princess.

teh trait i get that reroll from:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Nameless roars in surprise at Gleeda being brutally taken down, then yells, shaking off the flames around him. He points his hoof, and a protective silver aura surrounds Gleeda, and he leaps at the flamemane who successfully cursed her, slamming his blade into its snout.
Combat Stats:
End Results:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:50 am

As Nameless strikes the flamemane, it staggers back but remains standing, the curse mark on Gleeda’s unconscious form flaring up with vicious red energy – that’s immediately siphoned off by Nameless’ protective hex, redirecting the damage back to the heroic nightmare himself.  Nameless feels a burning pain that’s all too familiar – but not unbearable.

Meanwhile, staring intently at the fallen griffon princess, the Balrog pumps his massive fist in the air. “WOOH! YES! GO TEAM NIGHTMARE! WE GOT ONE!”

Then he pauses, “Errr… I mean… OF COURSE... we got one…”

Then he slumps his shoulders, “Aw, who am I kiddin’? -DON’T LET HER GET BACK UP!

As his command echoes in all your heads, the Balrog raises his burning scimitar, aiming a strike at Gleeda – but his movements still seem staggered and slow, and as he brings his blade down on the fallen griffon, the weapon actually gutters and puffs out of existence before it even makes contact.

Pausing for another moment, the Balrog slowly raises his empty talons and stares at them blankly – before stomping his feet, balling up his fist, and roaring at the sky in frustration.

Spoiler:

End Stats:
[/quote][/i]
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Oct 29, 2013 1:13 am

Whisper pulls a large glowing blue cube out of nowhere and tosses it to Roll, and then charges up the power of her own armor with another strange blue cube as well.

Combat:

End Stats:
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:15 am

Roll catches the cube in one hoof and stares at it for a moment – then shrugs, pops the top using her beam sword as a can opener, and guzzles down the contents like an energy drink.

“Eh,” she smirks, shrugging, “-Not bad.”

Crushing the empty cube on her forehead she tosses it aside, belches – then raises her buster and takes aim at the Balrog, steadying her gun with her other hoof while sighting the monster down the length of her foreleg. A mass of blue energy particles coalesce at the end of her buster barrel, her whole body begins to glow red – then there’s a blinding flash of light and cool sci-fi sound effect as the collected ball of energy discharges from her gun.

Spoiler:

The Balrog stops roaring at the sky just in time to see the blast racing right at him – right before it hits him square between the eyes.

Spoiler:

End Stats:
[/quote]
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:11 pm

Chitin turns slightly towards Hard Rock. "Play me in would you? This is gonna hurt!" She says with a grin before gesturing towards Gleeda. "Something exciting enough to wake her up too if you would?" That said she turns back towards the Balrog.

Her daggers begin to tremble as the magic around them becomes wilder and more dense. With a pair of cracks that echo through the air the two daggers lance out at such speeds they seem to become black and green blurs. A series of flashes seem to pass over the assembled nightmares as the blades. Some leaving the same glowing green cuts over the balrog and a pair of the flame manes while others just slash into them.

Digging in her hooves and opening her wings Chitin kicks off and flies right up to the Balrog again, bringing the two daggers around behind her and slashing him again with a laugh before banking away again. Coming to a landing again the two blades follow after her and slam into each other, letting out an explosion of black sparks. Most of them seem to fall over Gleeda and Whisper while some fall over Nameless, being absorbed into them.

"Are we having fun yet?"

Combat Stuff:

Stats:

end turn:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:24 pm

As Chitin had prepared her daggers, Rock had nodded and sped up his playing to begin a new beat…

Spoiler:

The beat ends as Chitin’s blades crash together, the black sparks exploding everywhere. As the sparks are absorbed into Gleeda, the griffon princess regains consciousness – just in time to hear Chitin ask,

"Are we having fun yet?"

As Chitin’s words echo through the dreamscape city streets, everything grows silent – the nightmanes themselves barely able to stand; even as both Whisper and Nameless suffer the effects of the nightmanes’ curses, the damage is only minor at best.

Then there’s a crash like thunder – and the Balrog keels over, falling onto one knee, leaving a crater where his titanic body hits the ground. Catching himself with a massive black hand as he favors his lava-oozing side with the other, steam pores forth from the arch-nightmare’s leering death mask of a face, the giant nightmare’s flames guttering as he gasps for air.

As you all watch, a tremor spreads down the arch-nightmare’s body like a quake over his craggy skin. Falling down onto both knees now, he covers his titanic face in his magma-caked hands, and shaking his head slowly, he begins to tremble all over.

You hear a faint sound echo in your heads.

It sounds like… sniffling...

All things considered, you have to wonder – is the Balrog crying?

It quickly becomes clear that this is not the case however.

As you all watch, the Balrog trembling grows more and more pronounced, going from a slight shiver to a violent shaking – and as you listen closer, the faint sound echoing in your heads grows louder and louder. You realize what it really is. Not sniffling, not crying – but laughter.

-And not the good kind either.

What you hear starts out as a low rumble that slowly builds in intensity, going from a light laugh, to a low cackle, to a roaring, raucous laughter.  The Balrog stops gasping for air – instead balling up his fists and pounding them against the ground, like somepony losing it after a good joke. His laughter echoes through your heads as he shakes his had furiously, his eyes closed tight, tears of lava streaming down his monstrous face.

Then, without warning – the Balrog falls completely silent. Turning to gaze at all of you with wide red eyes ablaze with flame, he rises back up to his feet, tilting his head slightly to the side as one of his eyes and the corner of his mouth begin twitching convulsively.

“Fun?”

The Balrog chuckles.

“FUN?”

A crack appears at the corner of his twitching eye.

“YOU WANT FUN?!”

He cackles madly as more tremors wrack his body, cracks forming all along his ebon form.

“FUN?!”

The Balrog roars with laughter, shaking violently as the cracks grow larger and larger, light pouring forth from his entire form. He spreads his arms out wide, raising his head to the sky even as he continues to laugh like a lunatic – and then the Balrog explodes in an eruption of light and sound.

You’re all temporarily deafened and blinded as shards of obsidian cut through the air in all directions, zipping past you, nicking anypony too slow to duck in time. Chitin, flushed from her last attack, gets clipped in the head by a jagged shard of black crystal, leaving her shaken and unsteady on her hooves – while Nameless, who, as realizing what’s happening, completely ignores his own safety and dives head-first in front of Gleeda, shielding her from any and all damage, even while taking twice the brunt of the attack himself.

Spoiler:

Finally, the rain of shards comes to an end. Moments later your vision returns, allowing you to make out a rain of obsidian fragments covering the ground and embedded in every building. All that’s left of the flamemanes are puddles of composite goo, but what’s more, the Balrog still stands – or at least, you think it’s the Balrog…

Before you, rising up into the sky, is a giant, minotaur-like silhouette of pure, burning fire – but as you watch, details begin taking shape in the flames. Fire roars out from the central column, morphing into the basic dimensions of a head, horns, wings, and tail – even as more flames materialize before the beast, taking on a cylindrical shape. As the creature reaches out with one set of flaming talons and grasps the fiery cylinder, black flames erupt from either end – forming what look to be blades, the two blades of a large, double-bladed sword. Two black eyes open wide at the center of the inferno, even as a black corona of flame bursts into existence above the elemental’s fiery head. The Balrog’s insane laughter continues to echo through your minds, mixed with a voice like hissing steam, whispering to you all -

“Are we having fun yeeeeeeeeeeeet?”

You prepare to continue the fight, but as you do, you sense an aura of foreboding fall across the battlefield. The dreamscape city streets seem to take on a darker, more threatening feel... but perhaps it's just your imagination?

Spoiler:

end turn:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Getting up from the blast, Coffee noticed Nameless condition.  "Rock!  Can you play something heroic for Nameless?"

Turn to the Balrog, "As for you, there's a baleful sun in your future."   Coffee lifts an image of black sun into the air which is swiftly obscured by a moon crossing its path.  As he attacks he waves his sword around to nameless and flings a warmly glowing green star at him.

Spoiler:

Coffee toggles his lantern on and off and it again starts sucking in the Balrog's aura.

Spoiler:

Stats:
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Xel Unknown Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:28 pm

Gleeda slowly gets up looks over to Chitlin and said... "Thanks..." Next she gets off a strong special trickshot lightning bolt hitting off the balrog and healing Nameless.

combat talent:
stats:
Xel Unknown
Xel Unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:11 am

At Coffee’s word, Rock slipped seamlessly into a new tune, physical waves of purple energy pouring from his quad-neck guitar and swirling around Nameless – giving him more strength to fight on…

Spoiler:

Meanwhile, as Coffee and Gleeda rip through the Balrog’s fiery form with cosmic energy and bolts of lightning, they quickly realize there’s no longer any resistance to their attacks at all – the Balrog’s obsidian hide having been shed with his latest transformation. But while the Arch Nightmare’s new body now seems to lack defenses, it also seems to react even more violently to your assault.

The Balrog’s maniacal laughter continues to echo in your heads as waves of fire ripple outward from the monster’s burning core – blasting Coffee with scorching energy even as Nameless jumps in the way of yet another gout aimed at Gleeda.

As Coffee and Nameless struggle to withstand the searing flames, that same voice of hissing steam speaks over the laughter, “Are we having fun yeeeeeeeeeet?”

The fire soon burns out, but the Balrog’s bottomless ebon eyes gleam as he watches you smoke and smolder. His laughter only grows louder in your heads as he begins twirling his double-bladed sword – spinning it so fast, the two blades become a black wheel of fire. Then, dipping the blades down, still spinning, into the remains of the black tar pool – then, drawing every last drop from the puddle below him, the Balrog churns up one last, large wave of goo. The black sludge splashes out, splits, and solidifies into two mounds of meaty, jet-black muscle – and as you look on, those mounds of muscle begin to move. Rearing up from the ground on cloven hooves, two new nightmare monstrosities glare down at you with burning red eyes of flame. These creatures each stand as tall as a full grown minotaur, rippling with unnatural, obscene amounts of muscle all across their misbegotten bodies. Racks of horns crown their skeletal bull heads, and as the creatures stretch their muscles and flex their claws, fire erupts down their backs, upon their heads, at their wrists, and at their cloven hooves. These creatures seem slower than any of the nightmares that came before them, but you sense that they’re even more dangerous…

-And all the while, the Balrog continues to laugh as insanely as ever. “Fuuuuuuuuuun,” the voice of steam hisses in your heads, even as the Balrog raises his weapon high into the sky, then sweeps it through the air in a wide arc, gouts of black flame shooting from the blades to engulf everypony in ebon fire.

As the flames roar all about you, the Balrog’s laughter continues as the Arch Nightmare raises one hand of burning flames and clenches his fist.

Suddenly, darkness closes in from every side. Your vision becomes clouded as you feel your strength being sapped away, replaced only by a nagging sense of fear and doubt.

-And through it all, the Balrog’s laughter is unending – continuing to echo in your heads, even as the hissing voice repeats over and over, “Fun! Fun! Fun! Fun! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!! Are we having fun... YET?!

Spoiler:

stats:
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:42 pm

Coffee's blood begins to boil and his wounds start stitching themselves together.

Spoiler:
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Nov 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Nameless groans, stumbling backwards in pain. Slightly revitalized by his allies, he growls, pulling out his blade and breathing deeply, still woozy, stabbed, and tired. Oh no... Brutes. He waves his hoof at one of them, coating them in a silvery glow. Doing so drains him though, and he winces in fear and pain, the glow flickering and fading
Combat Stuff:
Stats:
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:42 pm

“BWAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!”

The Balrog’s insane laughter only continues as he watches Nameless struggle

“Having fun yet?” he hisses, before turning his gaze on Chitin…

-Up to this point, the Balrog’s movements had continued to be noticeably slowed (even in his fire-form) as Nameless’ curse continued to wreak havoc on the Arch Nightmare’s body - but as you all watch, the Balrog raises his empty claw, chanting “FUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!” Mid-laugh – he thrusts his talons deep into his burning chest, and even as his mad laughter continues, he wrenches a great, gooey mass of silver light from deep within his core.

Panting, the Balrog hurls the silver glob to the ground, and as it dissipates, he grasps his great, double-bladed sword once more in both his clawed hands. With a sudden burst of speed, he raises his weapon high over his head, roaring - “FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!” - the blade flaring up with black fire as he brings it crashing down to cleave Chitin in two.

As his burning blade smashes into the ground, shaking the dreamscape city to its very foundations, a red flash of light enters the Balrog's eyes - and as the light burns brighter, the rest of his flaming form becomes jet-black - matching the black fire running the length of the nightmare's double-bladed sword...

Spoiler:

ROUND 4 – Current stats :

Last edited by XandZero2 on Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:04 am; edited 2 times in total
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next