Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slice of Night

+3
quietkal
Paper Shadow
SubjectZ
7 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Slice of Night  - Page 3 Empty Re: Slice of Night

Post  Gearhead765 Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:08 am

"Nonononono... That was HORRIBLE, I'm ruined, The mayor's going to kill me, I forget how much I got paid, How could this get any worse?" Says Stagewing, walking, rolling, or whatever-ing back and forth in his wagon, pacing and talking to himself, freaking out about what went wrong.

Last edited by Gearhead765 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Golden Buck smiles and says, "Oh really now? You settled down with some lucky stallion?" Quilted blushes and looks down.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:51 pm

Heartfelt's face falls slightly and she shakes her head. "No, not yet. Haven't found the one, ya know?" A sly smile grows on her face, before she looks over at Heart Blossom. "Not like a certain cousin of mine."
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:35 pm

"Zat does make sense, do you normally create weapons though?" Eclair asks Cece, even as she looks around the busy store. With a little smile and a flutter of her wings she hovers just above the mass of ponies and begins flitting from stand to stand picking up the ingredients and heading down to buy what she needs.

Her saddlebags weighing heavily at her sides she lands with a smile after completing her shopping.  "Je vous remercie de m'accompagner mon ami. Zat is, zank you. Is zere anywhere you'd like to go now?"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:32 am

"Ah'll do just a bit of everything really. To tell tha truth though, it was jus' somethin' ah wanted t' try an' it sat better with me than askin Stitch fer bits. Why ya ask? Ya want me ta make you somethin' too? If so, haveta wait till I finish the accomanyin' piece to this darlin." Cloudcast replied.

Noting Eclair was done shopping Cloudcast replied, "Well, you were gonna go seein' bouts gettin a job right?"
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:49 pm

Heart Blossom blushes and looks around a bit, keeping conspicuously quiet. Meanwhile, Golden Buck looks confused, and says, "Wait, then how..." He stops, and turns a strangely red color for a yellow earth pony.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:36 pm

"What's wrong? Adoption never struck you as a possibility?" Lyre gave a good hearted chuckle.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 am

Golden Buck stops for a moment, then face-hoofs. "Oh. Good one, Golden. Anyway," He says, looking up, "I'm glad for ya, Felt! How long you two been together?"
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:23 am

Heartfelt offers Golden a small consoling smile. "It's okay, you couldn't have known."
She gently pulls Quilted into her and leans her head lightly on the smaller pony. "It's been about a week," Heartfelt chuckles lightly, "And a very full week at that! I don't think I've ever done so many things as this silly filly wants to do!"
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:28 am

Golden chuckles knowingly, and says, "Ain't that the truth. But I'm bein' rude, who are your friends?" He looks around at the party.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:55 am

SubjectZ wrote:Golden chuckles knowingly, and says, "Ain't that the truth. But I'm bein' rude, who are your friends?" He looks around at the party.
"Oh! I'm sorry, I completely forgot to introduce!" She nods at the creatures as she refers to them. "This is my cousin Heart Blossom, who has a ridiculously amazing garden. Smoke Screen, Heart's coltfriend, who mumblemumble for the Nightly Reprieve," she quickly moves to the dragon in an attempt to cover forgetting what Smoke Screen does. "And this is Lyre! He's really good at the...what's the instrument called?"
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Sep 27, 2013 5:07 pm

"It's called a lyre, funnily enough." Lyre said, giving a knowing smirk. "It's a personal favorite of mine." He remarked while looking at his instrument with a warm smile, as if it brought back fond memories, before catching himself. "Anyways, playing my instrument isn't all I do. In fact, I love to tell stories! I guess you could call me a bard if you wanted a label on what I do... Though I must admit I don't have many stories to tell at the moment." He chuckled.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:12 am

Smoke gives a nod to the yellow pony when his name is mumbled by Heartfelt...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:04 pm

"Perhaps a new wagon someday..." she muses a little to herself. "Oui zat is my plan, zough perhaps I may go back to put all of zis away first non? But what about you? Is zere anywhere you'd like to go now? I wouldn't want to just drag you around all day, or keep you from doing somezing else."
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:10 pm

"Naw, I'm good. If ah'm out an' about maybe somepony'll see my newest marvel here and place themselves an order fer somethin'." Cloudcast replies casually as she hops onto Rei to resume her lounging her way around town.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Eclair nods with a smile. "I see, oui zat does sound like a good plan! Très bon! We shall stop by ze house and zen, how you say, hit ze town non?" She says with a laugh before taking to the skies. Hovering in place for a moment for Rei to catch up before banking towards the cloud house to drop off what they'd bought today and then head into town proper.

So then...:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:19 pm

Heartfelt stares at the dragon for a moment, before she very visibly realizes the connection. She smiles and pokes the air with her hooves at him, as if to say "I see what you did there," before turning to Smoke Screen guiltily. "I'm sorry; I don't remember what it is you do for the Reprieve. I'm going to guess....Sports?"
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:44 pm

"Photojournalism mostly," answers the dark blue pegasus, "It's just a fancy word for the pony who takes pictures. If you need a photo taken, I've already taken it. Sometimes if I'm the best pony for the job I'll also write the report or review to go with it, such as today's magic act."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:50 pm

"I see why you want to write crime novels then." Lyre remarks. "After all, you must have had a few experiences in that field."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:00 pm

Gearhead765 wrote:"Nonononono... That was HORRIBLE, I'm ruined, The mayor's going to kill me, I forget how much I got paid, How could this get any worse?" Says Stagewing, walking, rolling, or whatever-ing back and forth in his wagon, pacing and talking to himself, freaking out about what went wrong.
As Clockeye paces back and forth, hiccuping and transforming into a roughly pony sized beast, similar to a dragon, but with more claws and legs A small roll of fire appears in front of him, forming into a small scroll and dropping to his feet.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:20 pm

Drago765 wrote:"I see why you want to write crime novels then." Lyre remarks. "After all, you must have had a few experiences in that field."
Smoke takes a sip of his water. "Well, Luna's Retreat isn't really a crime capital. That's why getting stabbed was such a surprise to me."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:09 pm

"What in the...?" Says the magician, awkwardly trying to pick up and open the scroll with his claws, while holding it as far away from him as possible.

Last edited by Gearhead765 on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:18 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:
Drago765 wrote:"I see why you want to write crime novels then." Lyre remarks. "After all, you must have had a few experiences in that field."
Smoke takes a sip of his water. "Well, Luna's Retreat isn't really a crime capital. That's why getting stabbed was such a surprise to me."
"True, but from my experience there's been a bit more of it recently."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Smoke found Lyre's comment to be curious, and maybe worth hearing about, but first thing first. "Well, I'd like to hear a bit more about your experience, but I think we are ready to order now, aren't we?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:38 pm

"I've been ready since before my... Uh... "Drink" came, honestly." Lyre said, giving a curious poke at the drink's glass.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next