Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divided We Stand

4 posters

Go down

Divided We Stand Empty Divided We Stand

Post  SubjectZ Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 am

Howdy Everyone! This is Zach, or as most of you know me, SubjectZ. And this.... is my new game.  
The basic idea came from a friend, but the story and mechanics are mine. Below here, I'm gonna put the basic story summary. The core mechanics will be rules light, d20's for everything, tallied by me, rolled by you. If anyone decides interest, post below.
2 Spots Remaining.

Story so far    
In a distant reality, eons ago and immeasurable distances apart, there came an All-Father. He came of nothing, but was born of order’s resistance. He stood, and looked at the chaos surrounding him, and declared, “No More. Let there be!”  And there was. The All-Father imposed his will on  the shapeless miasma that was everything, and pulled form from it. He made himself a sanctuary, a small island in the sea of nothing, where he could think, and work. He planned and he planned, and all the while, he expanded, and made more and more from the nothing. He scattered his projects throughout the chaos, and planted them like one would a seed, separating each in a formless boundary, partly to protect it from the chaos, but also to allow them to grow and change away from his view, in ways he could not expect. For you see, even with all of his order, the All-Father wanted a little chaos, to make ever more grand and beautiful things. So, he set on his greatest project: Heirs. from the same border that gave him form, he called forth a set of heirs, each representative of a single aspect of order. But he gave them souls, and wills, and everything they would need. He brought them up, at least, as much as he felt was necessary. Taught them the purest basics of imposing their wills on chaos and creation alike. And then, one day, he vanished. Now, to you or me, this is a big deal enough, but to a functional god, who can impose their wills on reality? It was quite a shock. Even they could not find him. And without him, they were in no way prepared for chaos’ retaliation. Their home was destroyed, and they were cast down, stripped of all but the most core aspects of their divinity. Now, they must set out to find their aspects and reclaim their birthright.

Character Sheets

Last edited by SubjectZ on Sun Mar 02, 2014 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Divided We Stand Empty Re: Divided We Stand

Post  Copper Rose Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Cool way of presenting it! Definitely signing up. If we're choosing certain aspects to represent, then I pick sea/water, healing, and kindness. Do we have to create character images?
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:08 pm

I'm in as well. The stuff I'm interested in is magic, travel, & I was originally gonna say change but I'm not sure that'd make sense in this setting so... death. Of course, not entirely sure what you want form us character wise, so I'll wait for some more detail on that.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:03 am

Storage

Ar(h)bet nods in affirmation, before walking up the hill to address the army. He takes care to take a slightly lower position than Seliles had taken earlier, and addresses the troops.
"I am not taken to words as my sister is, so I will not make the attempt." He sweeps an arm toward the tower. "The location of the tower has made a grand scale plan needless, and as such we will advance to it in a standard formation. Mages are to try and reserve their strength for the interior of the tower, though you will defend yourselves and your kin if it is needed. Once inside the tower, tactics will be given at the lieutenants' and commanders' discretion based on what is inside. It is time to end this." Without waiting for a response, he goes to join his regiment or gets on a scorpion-horse or whatever he would normally do for battle.
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down