Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

5 posters

Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) Empty The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  Dr Blight Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:48 am

As the title says, signup and OOC page for the campaign I'll be GMing soon!

A little about the GM then: umm... there's not much of anything to say. This'll be my first campaign I've made and first time GMing anything so please bare with me.

Even though I say Sign-up, we've already managed to get a full party! I'll keep this section updated as we go with harmony, current money, and in case anyone has to leave or someone new joins! I'll take a page from my own GM (I'll be doing that a lot Xand) and trust you all with your own rolls. I'm pretty sure none of you would ever cheat anyway!

I'll also be doing something I read somewhere, possibly the pony handler's guide, possibly a D&D DM book I bought if no one objects. "offer the players a small amount of experience harmony at the start of the campaign to come up with a backstory for their character. With things like family and friends, desires, and things they may be known for having done in the past."

I figure fluff like that would be really helpful for me so if you're alright with it, I'll offer up some harmony for your past achievements. Maybe about 100? If there's anything in those stories you want hidden from other players completely, perhaps for a big dramatic reveal, please PM it to me!

THE PARTY! ((I'll be starting you off default with 300 bits in your wallets/coinpouch/whathaveyou))

RavenscroftRaven - Land Lobber the Minotaur Pirate! - Lvl 2 - 400bits
XandZero2 - Dr. Death Ray the Unicorn Scientist - Lvl 2 - 300bits
Subjectz - Healing Torch the Unicorn Doctor! - Lvl 2 - 300bits
tygerburningbright - Ragnarok the Hippogriff Archeologist! - Lvl 2 - 240bits
Ramsus - Kongouseki Aoihime the Dragonnel Deity-in-Training - Lvl 2 - 300bits

fluff:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  SubjectZ Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:56 pm

MUAHAHAHAHA! This is gonna be so much fun.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup) Empty Re: The Rise of the Windigo King (OOC and Signup)

Post  Dr Blight Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:09 pm

a windigo isn't limited to just unstoppable rage. They just cause anger and hate in general, how exactly it manifests depends on what it wants and the individual its affecting.

Don't go assuming that a windigo's influence always results in just frothing wrath or you'll likely miss clues in the future.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:00 am

Oh. hmm. Good to know. Thanks, DB.
EDIT: In this case, I suppose, assume that that's Torch's assumption.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:31 pm

I'm voting we go down the hidden path to the right.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  XandZero2 Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Death Ray would be up for whatever (and out-of-character, if it took a check to find the path on the right, then as a player, I feel that's probably the best path to take).
XandZero2
XandZero2

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 pm

hidden path
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down