Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Discussion

3 posters

Go down

General Discussion Empty General Discussion

Post  Copper Rose Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 am

Y'know... for stuff. Whatever you want to talk about, as long as it's PG. Maybe introduce yourself, if you're new. General Discussion 132941378928
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

General Discussion Empty Re: General Discussion

Post  telebiscuit Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:32 pm

Uh, hello? So I'm new. I checked out the games you guys were playing, they looked kind of like my kind of thing, I was wondering how I could get started on here.

Some info, RELEVANT info, about me, I like to roleplay just about anything, I like My Little Pony, which it looks like you guys are down for, and I have a little experience with DnD from a few years back, which I hope is enough to get me going.
telebiscuit
telebiscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi there! Cool to know that there's a new person on this little site of ours, as there really aren't many of us.

Do you have a Skype account? Most of our communication is in Skype chats, so if you need to contact one of us, my Skype name is erica.oishii
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Hello. New. Person.  confused 
We don't get many of your kind around these parts. If you don't mind me asking, how did you stumble upon our tiny little corner of the internet?

As far as I know none of us care too much about how much gaming experience anyone has. As far as getting into a game goes.... well I'm sure everyone is going to notice this sooner or later and will say if a game they're running/going to run has any openings. And of course you could just ask in the relevant OOC thread if you're only interested in certain games.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  telebiscuit Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:54 pm

Yeah, I noticed it was kind of thin here. I figured you guys were kind of tight knit, so that was a plus, not too many people to worry about.
I do have a skype account, I mostly use it for more personal stuff.
I found this place kind of stumbling through various forums, looking at Pony stuff and RP stuff, and this one was kind of buried in the links. Kinda hipsterish, I guess, the underground site that no one goes to. Read through some of the games already going and I liked it.
telebiscuit
telebiscuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum