Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed)

+2
Ramsus
Colter Bolt
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed)

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:03 pm

I am still standing here...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed)

Post  Cardbo Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:39 am

Still here.

I noticed that forum won't always send me e-mails that a topic I'm watching is updated, and I'll need to check it manually.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:39 am

Okay Dokey...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sun Nov 24, 2013 11:39 am

PM'd Ka.vik the other night. Got this response.

Ka.avik wrote:Yeah I'm still in. Might be a after Thanksgiving before I can post anything more than a line or two but I'll still play.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 am

As for Pincer Maneuver... well, I wouldn't mind the extra turn since I'm going last. (That said, if someone else feels they need it more, that's fine.) My question would be who I should grant pips to with Payday.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:41 am

Depending on how combat goes, I may need those as Pips, as I'm designated healer.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:35 pm

I feel like I am going to have to redo my combat a bit after this...
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:01 am

Combat Talents:

Combat Traits and Items:

Stats:

Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed) - Page 3 Empty The Five I walk in With

Post  Ka.avik Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:34 am

so, I'm either going second or third, right?

So, here's this combat's build:

[+2] summon ephemeral small cat  (like robotic asst)
 Conjure a ghost cat with 1HP, and it can:
[0] Lick your wounds (std)
-> target ally gains 1d4 HP

[+1] Piercing shot (std,atk)
deal 1d8, bypassing resistances

[+1] Firestarter -- immediate utility (trigger: rolling initiative)
PC suffers ongoing 1, save ends

[-5] Pincer maneuver (std,util)
-> you and a target ally take a standard action

[0] Blood Weapon (minor, Util)
lotta typing I'm not repeating b/c I don't have a virtual copy of my char sheet -- just the physical one. TheMatthew's version, as OK'd by our pony handler.

So, I have a minor question about the other forum's rules. Sometime ago 'IT IS NOT THIS DAY' was downgraded to a minor. My printed char.sheet still lists it as a standard [-6] action. Thoughts?
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 am

Ka.avik wrote:So, I have a minor question about the other forum's rules. Sometime ago 'IT IS NOT THIS DAY' was downgraded to a minor. My printed char.sheet still lists it as a standard [-6] action. Thoughts?
You say downgraded, but it's actually a buff, so I say take the updated version...

Now Dark Bargain, that got nerfed, so I'm in a bit of trouble there, especially since it now turns out OD triggers vulnerability for some reason...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:46 am

Yeah, minor action is better than standard if the cost is the same. Ongoing damage always trigger Vuln, however yeah... that nerf to Dark Bargain seems sorta BSish.
Edit: I should also note you take the damage from Ongoing damage before you take your standard action, so you don't have vuln for the first turn. Then on your second turn... well the ongoing damage you get from dark bargain overwrites your existing ongoing damage.

Oh right, Combat Talents.

Spoiler:

It should be noted this is what I'm most likely to take into most combats as my starter, what with Prepare Spell making my actual starting choices more or less moot.

Edit 2: I notice that we all go in a row. This is important because the way delaying actions goes, this effectively means we can rearrange our turn orders as we please. I'm not sure that matters right now, but I figured I should mention it in case it matters who goes when and if it'd be better to have certain people go in different orders. (Or if our GM wanted to be weird here and decide that because of this that we could just post as if we all had the same initiative in order for us to save time or something.)
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:25 am

Talents:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:21 pm

Um.... Cardbo.... you gonna take a Standard action?
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 30, 2013 1:57 pm

Taken.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ka.avik Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:24 pm

I think I was up. At work can't look too close but I hope I read everything right. Will re-read later.

Ramsus you got the other half of Pincer M. so you get to move twice! yay! Go poke some holes in that thing.
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Colter Bolt wrote:The TimberDog growls at Cranial before scratching him, leaving some sap behind.

(( Cranial's ongoing damage increases by 4. ))
Colter, I think you skipped Asura here. Ramsus is taking the bonus turn granted by Pincer Move. Its not actually the dog's turn yet.
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Had a feeling I was missing something..... oops

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:45 am

Target enemy, not target creature huh? That sorta sucks for poor Cranial Crack.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:10 pm

Hm I should point out that this creature is way too weak to stand up against a party alone. (Personally I would have sent 3 or 4)
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:10 pm

I agree. I'm fine with it if Colter Bolt wants to make some more enemies suddenly show up.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:49 pm

Well, this was a test chamber that usually only has two creatures in it, the TimberDog and the one being tested. But other test chambers might not be set up that way... Also, I will make an edit to the last IC post that will give you something interesting.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Cardbo Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:18 pm

So anyone have a name that they want to propose for the treedog?

Bark?
Wuffles?
Spike?
Cardbo
Cardbo
Bug Catcher
Bug Catcher

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jan 11, 2014 7:31 pm

lol Bark and Wuffles are both great.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Allele Science Laboratories OOC and Sign-Up (Sign-Ups Closed) - Page 3 Empty *taps on mike*

Post  Ka.avik Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:30 pm

Barky rolls off the tongue. Although I suspect Spark will call him Hay You.

Assuming the game is still afoot. Or a branch. Or a hoof. Or a paw ...... <voice fades as Sparky mumbles further>
Ka.avik
Ka.avik

Back to top Go down

Post  Colter Bolt Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:04 pm

Really, as far as I'm concerned it still is, but then again, I'm a hopeless optimist when it comes to things that aren't going to happen.

Colter Bolt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next