Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slice of Night

+3
quietkal
Paper Shadow
SubjectZ
7 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Slice of Night  - Page 10 Empty Re: Slice of Night

Post  SubjectZ Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:32 pm

As she says this, a ringing noise begins to fill your ears, growing louder each second. Even Swift seems to notice, as the noise quickly grows unbearable. ((Everyone but Lyre roll Endurance.))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heartfelt also notices this, and Quilted grits her teeth and grabs her head, closing her eyes tightly.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyre, however, sees everything beginning to go blurry, though whether it's his own eyesight or something else, he isn't aware.
((Perception if ya please.))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Cloudcast just keeps staring Swift down.

Endurance: 10 + 16 = 26
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Lyre looks around, confused and a bit scared. What the? What's going on?!

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:48 pm

Swift and Quiet Compassion react much as Quilted, in that they fall to the ground, covering their ears and gritting their teeth.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quilted moans, rocking her head back and forth, and begins to scream.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:52 pm

Cloudcast hops over Swift and moves past Smoke Screen as he deals with the headache inducing noise and opens the door to see if Lyre is ok.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:16 pm

Eclair flinches at the strange sound. Gritting her teeth and giving an annoyed snort as she refuses to let it get to her. Looking around for the source she realizes it's not coming from any physical direction just as the police pony hits the floor. "I can see you have zings well in hoof monsieur." She says sarcastically, a frown on her face, before flaring her wings and flying inside the room. "'Allo~ Are you alright mon petit dragon? We are here to find you!"

rolls:
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:49 pm

Heartfelt groans at the ringing, but feels much worse at the apparent pain Quilted is suffering and pulls her into a tight hug, not sure what else she can do. "It'll be okay honey! I don't know what's going on, but I'm here, and you'll be okay!"
Assist:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:47 am

Smoke opens the door and gets a couple of photos, but then the ringing started, and he fell to the side of the corridor, leaning on the wall with his hooves over his ears...

(Endurance Check: 14 (Roll) + 5 (Bonus) + 1 (Grandeur) = 20)
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:59 am

The door is opened to reveal a nice, quiet looking room, 2 fold out chairs and a table, cup of coffee on it, and two figures appearing to be catatonic in the chairs. One is a recognizable baby dragon, but the other is a unicorn mare you don't seem to recognize. You feel the effects get stronger, and the unicorn's horn lights even brighter then it was upon entering. It looks like she's trying to go supernova.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quilted's screams stop, and her breathing slows. She looks up at Heartfelt, and says, "I-it stopped! Y-you made it stop!" She smiles, then gasps in alarm at your expression of pain. She wraps her arms around around you, and says, "Y-you're okay, I promise!" She squeezes tightly, and you think you see something brighten momentarily out of the corner of your eye, but you're distracted by the sudden lack of ringing in your brain.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyre's vision refocuses, and the figure is gone. He hears a sinister whisper in his mind once again. Did you think it'd be that easy, child? This is my domain, my world, and you are nothing more to me then an ant to one of your kind. He sees what appears to be a small sun a few bookshelves away, like she's trying to burn the library to the ground.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:20 am

"YOUR domain?! YOUR world?! Last time I checked, this is my mind lady! But you know what? Let's see what you've got! LET ME SEE ALL OF YOUR POWER! COME ON, LET'S SEE WHAT THIS "ANT" CAN DO!" Lyre shouts, outstretching his arms and reaching out with his mind towards the sun. "IF YOU HAVE AS MUCH POWER AS YOU SAY YOU DO, COME ON AND GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE ME IT ALL!"

Roll:
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 am

Cloudcast isn't sure exactly what to do about the magic, she knows several things that won't work however, a bit frustrated she just opens up the unicorn's mouth and shoves a hoof down her throat and with the other hoof begins slapping the heck out of her horn.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:29 am

The voice somehow conveys scorn, even though it's telepathic. Now, boy, you see the errors come with pride. Now, YOU SHALL KNOW SUFFERING UNLIKE ANYTHING YOU COULD EVER IMAG-  She is cut of by the humming coming from the light, of  which she is growing even brighter and brighter... and then... it... condenses. It shrinks, and shrinks, and shrinks, into a small orb of blinding brilliance, and begins to move towards Lyre. What?! No! NO, I WILL NOT BE BEATEN BY A WHELP! there's a loud crunching noise, and with an audible shriek, the presence seems to be forcefully pulled from your mind, thought the orb remains. It floats in front of you as though awaiting instructions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloudcast's intervention seems to take no effect for a moment, then the brilliant glow cuts off, leaving your eyes very badly adjusted. You can blearily see, however, that her eyes seem to have opened, and she appears to be gagging. Heavily. Like, choking. Lyre seems to have not reacted, though his eyes have stopped glowing, and he just looks like he's in shock.
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:07 pm

SubjectZ wrote:Quilted's screams stop, and her breathing slows. She looks up at Heartfelt, and says, "I-it stopped! Y-you made it stop!" She smiles, then gasps in alarm at your expression of pain. She wraps her arms around around you, and says, "Y-you're okay, I promise!" She squeezes tightly, and you think you see something brighten momentarily out of the corner of your eye, but you're distracted by the sudden lack of ringing in your brain.
Heartfelt blinks a few times, before smiling slightly and pulling Quilted in tightly, quietly saying, "thanks honey. sometimes all a problem needs is for somepony to reach out." After holding this for a moment she pecks a kiss onto Quilted's nose and releases the filly, packing up her yarn as she says, "Okay, something's definitely going on. Let's go find the others, make sure they're alright, yeah?"
(Unless Quilted's like "nah," Heartfelt would then go towards where she thinks Lyre is, looking in rooms as she goes and checking to see if anyone's in them. Stop and ask if they're okay if there's actually someone else here.)
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Stagewing, Trying to calm himself down, tries to undo whatever weird transformation magic that was done to him.
Roll:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:44 pm

"Please do not be killing her now, mon ami! Even if she has been quite a... how you say? headache? It iz a short trot to ze jail cell non?" She says as she flutters over to Lyre and picks him up, shaking him slightly in her hooves. "Wakey wakey now monsieur sleepy head, ze time for napping iz over!"
Dr Blight
Dr Blight

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:57 pm

"Haha! Take that!" Lyre shouts in victory, fist pumping and then stopping and looking at the orb. "Well, what do you do...?" He says to himself, before reaching for the orb.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:46 am

Quilted nods and hops down from her chair. The two of you make your way to where all the commotion is, spotting no issues, but see two nearly unconscious police officer by a door. Inside the room, you see...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cloudcast with her hoof shoved down another unicorn mare's throat, and the unicorn mare looks terrified, trying to squirm, or anything, and muffled yells can be heard. Eclair is shaking Lyre, who appears catatonic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lyre reaches out for the orb, and as he makes contact, feels and sees it seem to spread across his claw, covering it in a bright glow, before fading out altogether. He feels a tingly sensation. And the floor seems to spin out from under him, and he hears, dimly, a voice. "Wakey wakey now monsieur sleepy head, ze time for napping iz over!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stagewing attempts to flush the curse from his system, but feels it's grip on him just a tightly as before.
((If I remember correctly, you are supposed to be heading to the mayor's office.))
((Countdown to incoming transformation: 1.))
((Also, Good to have you back, Clockeye.))
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Smoke Screen feels the ringing fade, and he spots Heart Blossom struggling to her hooves.

Last edited by SubjectZ on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:30 pm

Cloudcast takes her hoof out and stops slapping and states firmly, "Don't you dare move now ya hear?" and turns to Lyre and asks, "You ok there little fella?"
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:02 pm

Heartfelt decides that the others probably have a hoof on what's going on...despite Cece literally having her hoof down a pony's throat...and gently hugs Quiet Compassion in an attempt to relieve his mind pain. "Shhh, it's okay Passion. Come on back to us."
She also looks at the unicorn and tries to remember if she knows anything about them.
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:06 pm

Lyre slowly wakes up. "Ah... Where...?" He looks around, recognizing the room and the pony currently shaking him. "Oh! Okay, yeah, I'm okay." He shakes his head and looks at his claw. "Huh... I wonder if that..." He shrugs.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Gearhead765 Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:29 pm

Stagewing silently curses, Before looking around his wagon for something to disguise himself with.

Spoiler:

Gearhead765
Clockeyes in Disguise
Clockeyes in Disguise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:37 am

SubjectZ wrote:Smoke Screen feels the ringing fade, and he spots Heart Blossom struggling to her hooves.
Smoke slowly trudges towards Heart Blossom. "Are you okay?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  SubjectZ Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:43 pm

Heart Blossom nods shakily. "A-are you alright?" She turns towards the door, and her eyes widen.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As for why... The unicorn looks pretty much in shock, breathing heavily, eyes, wide, and a thousand-yard stare.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compassion simply moans and shifts a bit.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((Clock, give me perception.))
SubjectZ
SubjectZ
Proud Latte
Proud Latte

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Heartfelt frowns slightly, before letting out a slight chuckle and trying more conventional methods of finding out what the problem is, like holding a hoof against his forehead to see if he has a fever. Which he probably doesn't, it's more than likely something magical, but it can't hurt to check, right?
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  Drago765 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Lyre looks over to the unicorn, and looks a bit worried, but at the same time angry. "That's what you get for messing with my mind..."
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next