Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mertropolis

+4
tygerburningbright
Drago765
Paper Shadow
Copper Rose
8 posters

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

Mertropolis - Page 18 Empty Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:40 pm

Paper Shadow wrote:"Look, someone's gotta tell me what I missed first. Why would we do that?"

"You didn't miss much really, just everyone was hurt so I went to get Heather and got Cocoon instead on her word. Just one thing really she has healing powers andwekeepgettinghurtandIreallydon'twantustogetkilled." Golden finishes in a single breath before pausing with a grimace. "Um actually one thing from before ... well like the bad guy kinda disappeared with your bandmates."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:53 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:"Um actually one thing from before ... well like the bad guy kinda disappeared with your bandmates."
After a few seconds of silence Floe drops her head face first into a bean bag seat and groans...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:02 pm

"Not all is lost. I followed them for a bit, or what trail I could find from them, and I at least have a direction to go in when we go searching for them. Also, I get the feeling that this guy is going to try this kind of thing again, and he'll need a band for that. He already has one, and I don't think he would risk having to find a new band."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:03 pm

Floe rotates her head upwards to face forwards. "Uuh, it doesn't matter anyway," she groans, "Clearly they don't want me anymore, the flankholes."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:17 pm

Dr Blight wrote:Cocoon nods her thanks as she makes her way to the bathroom. Once inside she immediately heads to the sink and proceeds to wash  her face and eyes with cold water. Once suitably woken up and refreshed she shuts off the water and shakes what little moisture clings to her chitin off and shifts into the appearance of a unicorn nurse she typically uses, returning to the main room.

"Thank you."

She says with a grateful nod before looking around.

"There are more of you here than last night..."

She notes with a slight hum.

Golden awkwardly scratches her ehad before answering. "Ah yea this is Coral she was well...
Copper Rose wrote:"Not all is lost. I followed them for a bit, or what trail I could find from them, and I at least have a direction to go in when we go searching for them. Also, I get the feeling that this guy is going to try this kind of thing again, and he'll need a band for that. He already has one, and I don't think he would risk having to find a new band."

...doing that last night. Her two friends are also here I guess."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:39 pm

Floe picks herself up from and heads to the radio. Instinct lead her to initially change to a station that primarily played rock music, but then she started changing to a news station. It was obvious what was going to be a headline today. Might as well tune in...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:47 pm

Floe tunes in the radio to hear the beginnings of a report of another fire in Old Town that happened earlier this morning.
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:56 pm

"Jeez Old Town, put some fire hydrants up for buck's sake."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 pm

Coral looks at Golden. "You must be tired, Cocoon and I already met. You were here." She looks at Cocoon. "These two are Silver Fork and Silly Snaps. Girls, this is Cocoon." " 'Sup." "A pleasure to meet you."
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr Blight Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:48 am

Cocoon seems to think for a moment before her eyes open wide as she finally wakes up completely. Looking over towards Col, she clears her throat slightly.

"You should be fine from here if you rest, so try to take it easy for a little while. At least, comparatively."

She nods to everyone in the room.

"Thank you all for the use of your amenities, I have to get going if I want to get to work on time though. Take care."

She gives a polite smile to everyone before turning towards the door.
Dr Blight
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:47 pm

Floe salutes a farewell as she levitates a slice of pizza to herself and listens more to the radio...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:52 pm

Floe listens to a commercial with a horrible jingle about some kind of walnut-lime flavored soda before she finally hears what she's been waiting for. An almost offhand comment about the other "mysterious" incident in Central last night involving some kind of concert and what the police think was some kind of gas that caused an explosion and gave some of the attendees hallucinations.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:59 pm

After a moment of thinking a smile grew on Floe's face. "Wey-hey," she cheered, throwing her claws up in celebration, "This is better than expected. Now we don't gotta follow up. We can just kickback and pretend nothing happened."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:04 pm

Coral gives floe a sideways glance, Silver and Silly getting comfortable in a random spot on the floor. "Nothing, eh? Like your bandmates getting kidnapped?"
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:12 pm

"Well, we don't know that yet," replies Floe as she opens her fridge for a celebratory morning cider. "Maybe they wanted to be kidnapped. Easy getaway. Ever thought of that?"
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:18 pm

"Just a sec guys." Golden runs over to Gear and asks him to give Heather a locator-thingy before she manages to leave the building. "Right then one thing Floe, you don't think at all that the egotist with the power is just going to forgive and forget about the whole us making him not get noticed bit? He said that he was doing that whole thing to get famous remember?... or was that when it was only me with him... might have been important " Golden trails off into a nervous grin.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:17 pm

"Yeah, but we got lucky this time," replies Floe, "Right place right time. If you think I'm gonna spend every minute of every day looking for that cocky band-stealer just in case he pulls this stunt again then you've got another thing coming." Floe throws herself on one of the bean bag seats before continuing. "And who knows, maybe he had a change of heart." She takes a sip of her cider. "Or maybe the cops will be around if he does anything."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Fri May 01, 2015 9:11 pm

Floe gives out a big yawn. She wouldn't be awake at this time on a normal day, why should she be awake now? "Well, I'm off to bed," she tells the group as she gets up. "Feel free to leave. Just, erm, just like don't wake me up or rob me or something." She levitates her cider onto her bookshelf and starts making her way to her room to collapse onto her mattress, muttering out a goodnight to her guests...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Sat May 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Golden sighs and heading for the door. "Well see you guys like later."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 17, 2015 6:01 pm

After a well earned (and uninterrupted rest), Floe goes about her midday ritual. Get washed, get cider. No one stayed around, so the place was empty. She slumped down onto a bean bag and took a drink, watching what her shadow was up to...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 17, 2015 6:03 pm

Floe seems to have caught the shadow at an awkward moment, it was picking its nose.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 17, 2015 6:29 pm

"Okay. Well, you do that." Floe turns her gaze elsewhere  and sips her drink while she thinks of what she's gonna do today. Could do some more ritual work, but after last night she wants to take it easy. Too early to go clubbing. No point practicing anymore, since she no longer has a band, the backstabbing jerks. Then Floe thought of something. She puts her drink down and asks herself "If I'm no longer in a band, am I gonna get cut off?" She ponders for a moment. Would her mother be okay with her doing nothing? Would she even know? How would she find out? Dad? How would he find out? Did Floe tell him her band was missing when she visited? Would Dad tell Mom that? Would Dad tell Mom she has superpowers now? Would she still get gems if she had superpowers? Or would she have to be using them for good? Is them knowing about this even a good idea?

Floe takes another swig. It's too early and she's too sober to think about this. But in her stream of thoughts, Floe does remember it's a Saturday. That means Heather Health is free. Floe finishes her drink and leaves the apartment to head to Heather's...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 17, 2015 7:56 pm

When Floe arrives at Heather's it takes a while for Heather to answer the screen door (because coming in through the rest of an apartment building is a waste of time if you can fly and why start now?). When she does, she looks like she's been asleep. When she opens it she yawns and says, "Sorry, I was asleep. Beer's in the fridge." and then wanders over to the table and lays her head down. A clear sign she knows Floe well and is prepared to either be sociable or fall back asleep.
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Sun May 17, 2015 8:09 pm

Floe flutters into the apartment and straight to the fridge. When she returns, beer in claw, she settles down at the table. "So, I heard you sent a friend of yours my way."
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Sun May 17, 2015 8:11 pm

Heather raises her head off the table to stare at Floe incredulously and say, "I'm certain you two met. She clearly had powers and could help and you still haven't gotten me any more supplies so I'm pretty much out of stuff to heal any more unexplained severe 'accidents'."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next