Mertropolis

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:22 am

"A little of both actually... One of them was in pretty bad shape, the rest are just anywhere between tired and exhausted. They're all just sleeping it off now."

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:29 am

Heather takes a few minutes to look them over and shrugs and says, "Well I guess I can do some simple spells on uh.... I think his name was Col.... something with an L.... and Floe to ease things along. I think I'll go to sleep after. You can sleep on the bed in the other room. Floe isn't in any position to complain."
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:48 pm

Cocoon nods gratefully.

"Yes, it's Col. I think he should recover well enough now... Thank you, I am feeling pretty tired."

She covers a yawn with her hoof before turning and heading towards the other room looking for the bed.

"good night Heather."

She calls back quietly as she goes.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:22 am

Inside like a square-shaped room that has some sort of resemblance to a bedroom. A mattress rests on the floor in the top right corner, with a pillow and sheet but no quilt. Next to the bed lies a clock, a face down photo frame, and a small stack of books. A chest of drawers stands next to the door, similar to the bookshelf in the other room. On top of it lies an unusual skull and a few other random stuff. A tiny built-in closet occupies the corner directly opposite of the bed, with a small collection of clothes and a larger piles of books inside. In the last corner is a door to the small bathroom of the apartment...
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Copper Rose wrote:"I don't know where Silly is. As I told you, I was hoping to find her here or at Floe's place after I couldn't find her after the concert and such."
Silver stares at Coral for a moment, then takes a deep breath. "Okay, like when you lose your keys, let's run through this step-by-step. When was the last time you saw her?" "At the concert." "Before or after the attack by this rock-controlling-dude-guy?" "During." "And what did you do after the attack?" "I tried to follow them for a while, but I lost them because of some weirdos following me." "Did you see her after that?" "No, when I tried to find her at the scene of the attack, she was gone." "Okay, so at some point during either the attack or you following the bad guy, Silly went missing. We both know how boisterous she is, so- no..." "What? You don't think-" "It's that, or she got lost. Either way, we have to call the police. Even getting lost in a big city like this can be extremely dangerous for a lone mare. If she didn't get lost..." "I'll do my best to try to track her down, if I can. If I can't-" "Let's... not think about that..." "Right... are we going to go inform the police now, or..." "4:30 am? I don't think they open until 6 at the earliest, but there's no harm in trying. Let's go." And out the door they went...
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:10 pm

Coral and Silver go to the closest police station and find out that all they can do there is file a missing person's report after 48 hours. Otherwise they can go to the appropriate police station in Central and see if the police there have any more information. So they go back to Central (Coral sleeps on the train) and go to the wrong police station at first and then get correct directions. The going takes longer than they would have thought as the pair is still not used to how busy things are at night compared to their home town. When they do arrive at the correct police station they're stuck waiting for almost an hour before they can talk to anyone. When they do they find out their friend had been held for questioning and that they were going to send them a message about her being there if she didn't wake up in the next two hours, as at that point it's past five in the morning. They're told they are free to wake up their friend and take her home and are advised to remind her not to go to any more events being held in places that require trespassing upon private property and are not legal venues.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:29 pm

Coral and Silver decide to wake up Silly and take her home. On the way to the train, they keep close together. "Heh heh... we over-reacted a bit, didn't we?..." "Yeah, just a bit. Interesting how you forgot to mention that going to the concert included trespassing on private property..." Silver raises an eyebrow, and Coral ducks her head. "Ah, give 'er a break, Silver! It was awesome! Yeah, I was a little scared when the guy started lifting that huge block of cement into the sky, but I managed to fly my way off, and before I knew it Coral and those other guys were saving the day! You should'a seen it!" "I'm happy with you two being safe now, thank you very much. I'm just glad neither of you got injured." "Speaking of injured, think we could stop by Floe's place on the way? Col got injured, and I want to make sure he's okay." "While we're there, why don't we just sleep at the place? It's already morning, and I don't want to have to try to sleep on the train." "Yeah, fine. You two owe me for this, though." "Deal!" And thus, they changed direction to Floe's place...
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:32 pm

And that is the story of how Coral wound up waking everyone up at just after 6 am, much to their displeasure.

Floe REALLY doesn't want to be awake and Col is feeling rested enough, but is really sore and tender absolutely everywhere. Which is still a rather amazing improvement considering how he felt when he fell asleep.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Drago765 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

Col woke up, very slowly sitting up in case any sudden movements were to cause more pain, surprised at how much better he was already feeling, yawning. "Oookay, still hurts, but it's much more bearable now... Pretty sure I don't have enhanced healing... Hmm... Well, good morning, I suppose." He remarked, wincing a bit while trying to slowly picking himself up off the floor, before reaching the decision that it's probably a better idea to stay down. "How long was I out? I mean, I'm not a doctor, but I'm pretty sure after that I'd be out of commission for a long time... But judging by the fact I'm still on the floor in the apartment, I couldn't have been..."
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:50 pm

"Well, when I left a few hours ago a changeling with regenerative powers was injecting her blood into you, so..." Silver and Silly are now both staring at Coral. "What?"
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Drago765 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:52 pm

Col stares at her himself for a bit before speaking. "You know, I'd be more unbelieving of that if most of us here didn't have super powers... But I don't think I needed to know about the blood part." He remarked, shivering a bit, wincing as he does. "Ow, okay, don't do that..."
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:52 pm

Golden staggers up from where she was sleeping. "Like what time is it?" She then looks toward Col and Coral  "Hey Coral, oh yea Col the doc is still here I think..."  She trails off into a yawn before turning around and raiding Floe's fridge for anything to make breakfast out of.
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow on Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:08 pm

tygerburningbright wrote:Golden staggers up from where she was sleeping. "Like what time is it?" She then looks toward Col and Coral  "Hey Coral, oh yea Col the doc is still here I think..."  She trails off into a yawn before turning around and raiding Floe's fridge for anything to make breakfast out of.
The closest thing to breakfast in Floe's fridge is refrigerated leftover pizza (different from the one she had when you were around a few days ago) and Coral's orange juice...

Floe meanwhile tries her best to stay or go back to sleep. She wouldn't wake up at 6am on a normal day...
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:24 pm

"Pizza and orange juice... meh its breakfast." Golden pulls the items out of the fridge and sets them on the oven as an impromptu table and grabs a slice for herself. "Best breakfast here right now, we probably should like leave Floe some bits or something for this."
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:21 am

The door opens as Cocoon slowly shuffles out of the bedroom with her eyes closed, in her normal-looking changeling form. She takes a few steps forward before turning right into a wall. She stays there for a few moments with her snout pressed against the wall, staring at it with a blank expression.

"...this isn't my home..."

She turns and looks at all of you, blinks a few times quietly before her eyes open all the way and she silently mouths the word "ah" as recognition dawns on her face.

"...that's right. Good morning all of you. And you're awake too, good. How are you feeling?"

She greet all of you with a polite nod before focusing on Col.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Drago765 on Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:29 am

"Yeah, I've had mornings like that." Col remarks, chuckling a bit at her morning stumbling.

"Yep, seems I'm awake, and I ache pretty much everywhere and everything is sore, but I have the feeling it could be a lot worse." He remarked, stretching a bit and instantly regretting it, wincing and laying down again. "Ow... Okay... No stretching... I take it you're the doctor I owe not being hospitalized to, right?" He remarked, chuckling a bit.
avatar
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Posts : 430
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:15 pm

"Yes she is. Also, er, sorry for waking you guys up. We kinda figured we could crash here, since we were passing by, and it's such a terrible hour to exist." "Anyone who decides a thing should start at midnight is a terrible person."
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:21 pm

Floe finds she can't go back to sleep with all these people talking and also that there's some person she doesn't know in the way of her path to her bedroom.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow on Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Floe begrudgingly sits up, mumbling to herself as she does. "So," she yawns, "What's happening? Is Col okay?"
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:54 am

"Nurse actually, but yes. My name is Cocoon."

She says as she walks over to Col and gives him a quick look over to see if there's anything else that needs to be done.

"Based on the fact that he's walking without any apparent issues, I suspect he'll make a full recovery. Still it's best to double check these things."

She says to Floe before turning her attention back to Col, momentarily shifting back to her mothmare form as she finishes the check up and quickly brushing her feather-like antennae over his face as she finishes off the check-up before nodding slightly and backing away. Yawning into her hoof she turns and starts walking somewhere without looking before stopping suddenly when her antennae brush against a wall. She stares at the same wall she bumped into earlier with a frown before turning towards the others.

"ah...right. Pardon but, where is your restroom? ...and my I trouble you for the use of it?"

She asks, adding the last part in a slight rush after a moment's thought.

ooc:
8(roll)+17(heal)=25
Just a check to see if he's recovered well or needs any more healing/rest/etc

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow on Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:30 pm

"Through the bedroom," murmured Floe as she tilts her head that way. She also runs her claw through her hair to get rid of any bed head and whatnot...
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:07 pm

Cocoon determines that Col is fine, just sore and tender. She could fix that too now if she wanted, but in her medical experience it's usually better to let people suffer a bit of harmless pain if it means they'll learn their limits.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1470
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:55 pm

Golden waits for Cocoon to leave the room before shifting her gaze between the others. "Sooo... do you guys think we like get her to join our group thing?"
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Paper Shadow on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:49 pm

"Look, someone's gotta tell me what I missed first. Why would we do that?"
avatar
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Posts : 816
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:06 am

Cocoon nods her thanks as she makes her way to the bathroom. Once inside she immediately heads to the sink and proceeds to wash  her face and eyes with cold water. Once suitably woken up and refreshed she shuts off the water and shakes what little moisture clings to her chitin off and shifts into the appearance of a unicorn nurse she typically uses, returning to the main room.

"Thank you."

She says with a grateful nod before looking around.

"There are more of you here than last night..."

She notes with a slight hum.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 342
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum