Mertropolis

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:52 pm

The changeling simply smiles awkwardly.

"Uh...not really. Did you say someone was hurt?"

She asks with concern evident on her voice.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:48 am

Heather raises an eyebrow and replies, "Already? Uh.... ok. Well... good enough timing I suppose. I think my friend here might be like you guys and I believe she can help you in my place. Because I can't. If you recall I had to use pretty much most of what I had last time and I haven't had the time or acquired the money to get even near fully restocked. So you should probably take her and I'll meet you all at Floe's as soon as I can, just in case you need whatever help I actually can provide right now too."
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:00 am

Cocoon looks between the two for a moment.

"Excuse me. Not that I wouldn't help someone in need, in spite of not actually being asked..., but can someone please slow down and explain what's going on here first?"

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:02 am

Heather looks at Cocoon and then looks over to Golden as if to say, "It's your weirdness, you explain."
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:48 pm

"Right then ...I had better start from the beginning. Everything started with the hostage taking by Steelheart, I'm getting the feeling that you where there right? Well anyway five days ago at the statute unveiling five of us met up and well found-out each of the others had gotten powers. We kinda decided to be heroes... So tonight there was a concert in an abandoned warehouse and there was this one douche who well tried to kill everyone to get attention so naturally we stopped him but well some of us got hurt stopping him. Did you follow all that... um I didn't catch your name did I? "
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:53 pm

She nods

"I was, yes. Oh my... That's quite brave of you."

She takes a deep breath as she stops to think for a moment before nodding.

"Very well, I'll do whatever I can. Lead me to the patient? Ah, and my name is Cocoon. A pleasure to meet you miss...?"

She lets the end trail off to give Golden a chance to introduce herself.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Dec 21, 2014 1:57 pm

"Golden Star and the please is all mine." She then flashes a smile at the Changeling. "Anyhow we probably should like go now..."
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:27 pm

A short time later the pair arrives at Floe's apartment. (Probably interrupting Coral and Gear Craft's staring contest or whatever they've been up to in the meantime.)
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:30 pm

Golden enters the apartment first. "Coral, Gear this is Cocoon, she is going to be helping us. She has powers, I think, so don't worry... and well she seems nice enough..."
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sun Dec 21, 2014 10:44 pm

Cocoon nods as she levitates her saddlebags over to herself from where she'd left it by the table and following Golden's lead from Heather's House.

"Of course. Please bare with me, I'm not the strongest flyer myself but I'll keep up."

She says with a slight buzz of her wings.



Cacoon stops to look around from the door way as she enters into the L-shaped room behind Golden. She gives a polite nod of her head and smile towards Coral when Golden introduces her.

"A pleasure to meet you... pardon if it seems rude but may we continue the introductions as I see the patient? I'd like to establish the extent of their injuries for myself as soon as possible."

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:07 pm

"Doesn't seem rude at all to me, since he doesn't seem too well." Coral leads Cocoon to where Col is laying, eyeing Cocoon a little. "His name is Col, and mine is Coral. The giraffe is Cear- sorry, Gear. You got caught up as one of the hostages too?"
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:31 pm

Cocoon rushes over to Col when she spots him, checking him over with a few careful light pokes and magic scans. She continues to speak even as she performs her diagnosis.

"A pleasure to meet all of you, it's been said already but my name is Cocoon. And yes, I was on my way home from a late shift at the hospital when I was...picked up."

She looks up from Col for a moment to look at Coral, studying her for a moment before standing up and walking over to the others to do the same.

"I only heard that you all got involved with trying to thwart a super villain, not the details of what happened. Can one of you explain how he got in this condition? Was anyone else hurt?"

She asks as she returns to her position by Col and begins rooting through her saddlebags, pulling out a first aid kit. She hesitates for a moment as she withdraws a syringe with her magic from the kit and affixes the needle.

"I... based on Miss Golden's account you all have abilities that are...unusual for your race correct? I....I do as well. The most relevant to this situation is the ability to... quickly regenerate injuries."

Taking a deep breath a wave of changeling magic passes over her as she sheds her disguise, revealing the mothlike form underneath as she draws some of her own blood into it.

"An ability I can... share to some extent by way of my blood."

She finishes flatly before gesturing with the syringe towards Col.

"With your permission?"

She asks looking around the room for a moment at everyone, including Col.

Heal Check:
15(roll)+17(heal)=32

To check over Col and see what the extent of his injuries are, as well as a general check up of the others.

Assuming I have to roll to use the ability too...
15(roll...yes really I got it twice.)+17=32 to regen Col

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:08 pm

Coral blinks for a moment in surprise before responding. "Uh, sure, whatever you need to heal him. And that's actually a pretty cool power."
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:06 pm

As far as other people go:
Floe: Exhausted to the point of having collapsed. Will probably be drained of energy for a couple days.
Coral: Regular exhausted
Gear: Half-asleep
Golden: Regular exhausted
Cocoon: Tired

For Col: On initial inspection he seems to be unconscious, rather than restfully asleep, and in some amount of pain based on the way his body is positioned. No external injuries upon inspection. On close examination (which takes a few minutes), it appears that he's torn the muscles in his forelegs, some in his chest, and pretty much every single muscle in both his wings. Normally this should not be possible without some amount of external force that would have torn the rest of the flesh of the wings at all. So the conclusion, as impossible as it seems, is that he somehow continued to strain his wings far past the point where it should have been physically impossible to. It seems logical to assume he passed out from the pain at some point. You determine that even with regular non-magical medical care he would never be able to use his wings again and might suffer permanent limps in his front legs. Even with normal levels of accessible magical care, it might take him several months, if not a full year, to fully recover. With Heather's or some other more gifted healer's care it might take less than half as long, depending on their specialties and available resources. You're not sure how long it will take him to heal with your blood. Apparently you're going to find out.

A minute or so after being injected in the left foreleg with Cocoon's blood, it appears that some of Col's pain has been relieved. Taking some more time to examine, Cocoon thinks that the torn muscles in that foreleg are beginning to heal, but if she wants him to recover fully everywhere at an even (and quick) pace, it might take another syringe of blood to each wing, the other foreleg, and somewhere in his torso.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Thu Dec 25, 2014 6:10 pm

"So how are things looking doc? Good, bad, in the middle? Oh and how he got like that well... he kinda lifted an entire floor of concrete and kept it up for a while. Also totally cool look you got there."
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:28 pm

After watching Cocoon draw some of her blood, Coral thinks back to her first (and last) time donating blood. She'd learned two things that day: one, that she's terrified of needles, and two, people giving blood should drink lots of liquids. Not too long ago she brought some apple juice to Floe's apartment, so Coral trots off to fetch it from the fridge for Cocoon. She quickly returns and puts it down next to Cocoon. "You'll want liquids after giving Col that blood, right? I hope you like apple juice, since the only other option in here is booze and tap water."
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:16 am

"He's recovering well around the injection site, but he'll still need about four more locally applied to other major damaged areas in order to make a quick recovery."

She says as she draws blood from herself again.

"...meaning that I'm gonna be fairly tired after this is all said and done... I don't suppose I could trouble you for-ah. Yes, thank you."

She continues on, injecting his other leg, both wings, and his torso occasionally stopping to take a sip of the juice or ask for another glass.

"I don't suppose I could trouble you to spend the night here? It's fairly late and after this..."

She asks, trailing off and obviously looking tired.

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:14 am

"Floe probably won't mind, since she's willingly unconscious herself right now. I should probably be heading home myself, since I live about an hour away. If all turns out as I'm hoping back at home I'll try to be back in the morning, or some time tomorrow. Leaving Floe a note probably wouldn't be a bad idea, since she used similar when she sent me to Heather when I got injured." Coral says with a yawn before pulling a pad of sketching paper and a pencil out of her bag from under her costume and scribbling out a quick note. After leaving it somewhere obvious (literally on Floe), Coral waves a hoof and heads out the door. "See ya."
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  tygerburningbright on Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 pm

"Yea its like so late its gonna be early soon. Floe has got to have at least a bed around here somewhere if you want it that is."Golden yawns and beings to lose the fight to keep her eyes open. "I think I'll just crash here for the night..." She trails off already slumping over and drifting into sleep.
avatar
tygerburningbright

Posts : 302
Join date : 2013-09-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:13 pm

It winds up taking Coral slightly under an hour and a half to return to her hotel room. When she enters the lamps aren't lit and thus it's very dark, but then suddenly a lamp is lit and Silver Fork rubs her eyes blearily and asks where Coral has been and where Silly Snaps is.


Back at Floe's at an earlier time, Heather shows up and knocks on the door.


Last edited by Ramsus on Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:37 pm

"Uh, that's a long story..." And so Coral swims over toward Silver and starts telling her about the events of the night, despite her lack of sleep (except for what she may have caught on the train).
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:39 pm

Silver reacts however she reacts (you should put something in for that Copper) and then repeats the question of where Silly is.
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Copper Rose on Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:44 pm

"I don't know where Silly is. As I told you, I was hoping to find her here or at Floe's place after I couldn't find her after the concert and such."
avatar
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Posts : 415
Join date : 2013-09-08
Age : 20
Location : Wherever you want me~

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Dr Blight on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:04 am

Cocoon yawns as she gets up, walking over towards the door with her juice floating just by her head. Taking a moment to shift into her work disguise before opening the door.

"Yes...? Heather?"

_________________
Games I'm In:
Equestrian Radio Show as Ruby Blossom
HORSETRON: Defender of Equestria as Eclair
Mertropolis as Cocoon
Affairs of Darkness 2: Twilight Tales as The Game Master
Bronyland personality test:
avatar
Dr Blight
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise
Totally Not The Admin in Disquise

Posts : 350
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Ramsus on Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:57 am

Heather comes in and closes the door behind her, then looks at the sleeping/unconscious people. "So either this is a lot worse than I thought it was going to be or they decided to throw an impromptu slumber slash medical aid party."
avatar
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Posts : 1505
Join date : 2013-09-05
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mertropolis

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum