Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elements of Nature

+3
Paper Shadow
Ramsus
Copper Rose
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Elements of Nature - Page 4 Empty Re: Elements of Nature

Post  tygerburningbright Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Garland frowns at the now broken fluffy creature. "I think I broke it... ah well. Hey I can get a new coat out of this!" She unclips her scalpel and cuts the pelt off the creature.

OOC what skill do I need to use...?
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:46 pm

Zanzibar shrugs and opens the box...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:22 am

The ground shows no signs at all of the stalker puddle pony, but when Falls returns to normal form, she almost thinks she glimpses her friends' eyes shine in a bright light that doesn't seem to actually be there.

Garland succeeds in removing the fur from the body, but it separates from the skin and seems to have actually done so upon death. Luckily, it is so long and tangled that it not only stays together, but keeps its shape after the body is removed.

Zanzibar finds the box filled most of the way with sand, but sitting in the sand is an intricately jeweled stone locket.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Paper Shadow Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:15 am

Zanzibar smiles, picks up the locket, inspects it quickly, and puts it on...
Paper Shadow
Paper Shadow
Dragon
Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:33 pm

Copper Rose wrote:The ground shows no signs at all of the stalker puddle pony, but when Falls returns to normal form, she almost thinks she glimpses her friends' eyes shine in a bright light that doesn't seem to actually be there.
She stares at her friends for a moment, waiting to for them to say...anything really. When they don't, she worriedly says, "Girls? Hey, are you lot feeling alright?"
Meta:
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:28 pm

"Thats... off somekinda natural defense? Probably 'cause of magic or something like that. Now why am I talking to myself?" Garland gathers up and puts away the fur before starting off in the direction of Appaloosa.
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Copper Rose Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:20 pm

When Zanzibar puts on the locket, he gets a warm, fuzzy feeling like his whole entire family is giving him a group hug.

"Are we feeling alright? I think the better question is are you feeling alright?"

Garland finally arrives at the train station, slightly covered in random long pink hairs (also, the stiletto in the ear - knife or shoe?).
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Stardust notes the strange pony's appearance and slowly trots over. "Excuse me, could I ask your name?"
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

Post  quietkal Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:42 am

Copper Rose wrote:"Are we feeling alright? I think the better question is are you feeling alright?"
"I'm great!," Cass says somewhat exhaustedly, before waving a hoof and forcing a smile. "Let's, let's just forget about this. Still got a rest of a birthday to enjoy with my buds! The day is young! Allons-y!"
quietkal
quietkal
Hot Dog
Hot Dog

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:22 pm

Garland dashes at Stardust pulling her into a hug out of the blue. "'Tis I the shining indomitable Garland Laurel. The magnificent miss Stardust, the real voice in my head I presume?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:27 pm

Stardust's eyes go wide in surprise briefly at the sudden grabbyness but she replies is monotone, "Well that answers that question. Yes, I am Stardust. I suppose you should tell me about yourself while we wait for the train to be ready."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:50 pm

"Sure sure." Garland drops the hug and trots over to the nearest bench beckoning for Stardust to follow her before sitting down herself. " Well... my story starts out 34 years ago the first time I was born. When I turned thirteen my mother tired to use my body to bear the emergence of the god of her cult. I burnt myself alive to stop her... it worked I guess. Well then after that 21 years ago today I was reborn created by the greatest scientist-doctor the world has ever known. She taught me every thing I know and was the only mother I ever really knew but then again that bitch didn't even teach me even half the things she knew. When I was 12 an evil old version of my mother appeared and stole me away to be something not really sure what there were robots involved... Well anyway I managed to run away and so I became a knight dedicated to the protection of the innocent until I got bored with all that stuff and decided to stick it to the man and fillynap the man's daughter. I didn't even succeed at all in the slightest. That brings us close-ish to the present. Also I like long walks on the beach at sunset and green tea and sea salt ice cream flavors. "

roll:
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:36 pm

Stardust just flatly replies, "If you say so. As for myself I was born and raised here, mostly in the library. I've spent some time wandering equestria and doing whatever jobs I could. At some point I began developing strange fire magic, which outside of the strangeness was fine since I was already interested in arcane studies. Recently I returned home. I enjoy books, stargazing, black coffee, and chocolate cake."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:48 pm

Garland pauses and stares at Stardust for an inordinate length of time. "Ok I like this one. I got electric and metal stuffs."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:07 pm

Once it became clear Garland was staring at her for an overly long time Stardust's eyes darted around nervously. After a bit longer this transformed back into her default apathy and she simply stared back at Garland, or rather her eyes were pointed in Garland's direction while not really focused on anything. Once Garland spoke she replied, once again in a clinical tone, "That will make things easier. Electricity and metal? Hmm, that does seem to suit you in a way."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:16 pm

"Thanks. I think." Garland replies with a smile however she then tilts her head and squints at Stardust. "So whats the deal with the public mask Starry?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:18 pm

Stardust cocks her head to the side in confusion and then after a bit realizes what Garland is trying to say and slowly develops a small smirk and says, "That's private."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:21 pm

"Suit yourself." Garland says flashing a sharp grin. "Just, I'll find out eventually!"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Stardust shrugs, waits a moment, and then asks, "So have discovered any interesting applications for your shall we call them powers? I have noticed that I no longer technically need to breath as an example. I can also fly, but that should hardly be surprising as heat rises and fire easily lends itself to propulsion. I imagine it would be somewhat trickier, though not impossible, in your case."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:43 pm

Garland returns the shrug. "Yea I can't fly I just throw myself into the sky by repelling my electric field from the earth field so really its more falling with style I can also do it to other stuff. Then there's this." Garland quickly reaches out one of her hooves and touches Stardust's flank sending a jolt into her muscles that forces her into a perfect split. " Also I'm a compass."
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:57 pm

When Garland shocks Stardust, for some reason even though this normally does not occur (or at least not always since Tyger didn't describe it occurring), the shock produces visible electric arcs that move around on Stardust's coat as if lightning was arcing between the gas nebula-like patterns of her coat. Even odder is that in some cases there are just slightly dimmed flashes of light as if there were storms blocked mostly from sight behind clouds of gas. Of course Stardust doesn't notice any of this since she's not looking at herself, but glowering at Garland for shocking her.

After she un-grits her teeth she says in a harsher tone than usual, "Please refrain from doing that to me in the future."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Garland gapes at Stardust in awe for a moment before answering with a slight quiver "But-but... THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!" She finishes with an instant transfer into a cheer. "That has never happened before it might be some kind of weird interaction between our powers. I've gotta do it again for the sake or science and understanding if nothing else. Also need a mirror to show it to you I guess. That was like the third coolest thing I saw this month... How did your coat get like that anyway wonky genes, magic, other?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:13 pm

Stardust at first is confused and then comes to the conclusion that Garland simply wants to joy buzzer her again under false pretenses and so replies, "Once was unpleasant enough thank you. You can play pranks on other ponies if that is what pleases you."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  tygerburningbright Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:20 pm

Garland strengthens her face and halfheartedly adopts a less manic tone. "I'm being serious for the first time in 29 days, 7 hours, and 13 minutes. That is a big deal I almost broke my record... Anyway can you just like magic up a full body mirror or something?"
tygerburningbright
tygerburningbright

Back to top Go down

Post  Ramsus Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:25 pm

Stardust isn't really sure at this point if Garland is really being serious, but decides to reply to the question all the same, "Well prior to gaining my power over fire I never had all that much practical skill in magic. I have found that I can perform magic by using my fire power to produce a kind of magic rich smoke which I have ample aptitude with. However this is limited somewhat. I believe the best I would be able to manage would be to produce smoky glass. Or rather glassy smoke. Which would not likely be reflective enough for me to view myself in it."
Ramsus
Ramsus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next