Black Star Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired]

3 posters

Go down

New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired] Empty New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired]

Post  Ramsus Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:22 am

So with the Materialism System nearing a playable state and my game Sandbox going slowly, I'm considering running another D&D style game.

Before I put in a bunch of effort on it though, I'd like to know if I actually have enough people who'd be interested in playing.

I've got three different settings the game could use.

The first on a dreary city in the middle of the sea made up of many small islands (some large enough for a few city blocks, others barely large enough for a single person to stand on) with powerful families and guilds owning all of it. Probably not a lot of monsters and such and a lot more crime and shady dealings and gang warfare type clashes.

The second would take place on a large land made up of several kingdoms that are if not quite theocracies, have their rule heavily influenced by that country's deity, and the chaos of a new religion entering the mix and causing a lot of upset in the region. Large space with varied geography, so plenty room for monsters (in particular undead) and people-on-people conflict alike.

The third is in a country that's land level is slightly below sea level with lots of swamps and is filled with massive trees that reach up into the skies for miles upon miles and house entire towns. Society isn't very advanced in most places, tribes on the ground, elves and other fae races (and some humans of course) up in the trees. Monsters abound. Some limits on which races are available.

Last edited by Ramsus on Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ramsus
Ramsus
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!
Overlord. Overlord? Overlord!

Back to top Go down

New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired] Empty Re: New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired]

Post  Drago765 Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:47 am

I'd be interested. I like all of these settings, they all have their own unique thing going on, though I have to say my favorite one from what has been said so far.
Drago765
Drago765
Prinny dood!
Prinny dood!

Back to top Go down

New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired] Empty Re: New D&D Style Game? [Offer Expired]

Post  Copper Rose Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:46 pm

I would be interested in any of the three, if pony.
Copper Rose
Copper Rose
Mericorn
Mericorn

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down